X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmme

Comment

• Fucking windy shit.... god damn storm... im off to bed. night all, untill tomorrow
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• ffffuuuu I need a new chain. Just snapped like 2 links in half. Probably drive to the store real quick and buy one
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Going to shoot a fully euro r'd TSX with pink/purple wheels.Tighhttttttt

04' 350z
          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
          That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• last night I (while rather drunk and pretty messed up) climbed to the top of a ski jump. three fences with barbed wire, and a hike through waist-high weeds.

fucking blast, and what a view
            -George
            flickr

Comment

• o yea. Got a new chain.

And climbing barbed wire fences is notthing. I always do that.

Drama you are like god
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• i know this is like a week old but I cant stop watching this
                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

and a song
                Bed Intruder on vinyl: https://enjoytheriderecords.com/products/bed-intruder-various-other-youtube-hits-7-hide-yo-kids-hide-yo-wife-etr089Stream the track! h...

Drama you are like god

Comment

• I **** my stupid fucking life.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• hahaha, why?

Comment

• Please examine the newest thread I made.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• oh lawlz, find someone to buy my car

Comment

• get my car back tomorow afternoon im driving it right home and tearing it apart to put my coilovers on then slamming it hopefully i can get some sparks
                          Originally posted by TheNeek
                          BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Woke up this morning and my front passenger side tire was 60% flat. Second time this happened this summer. Fuuuuuk

Went to the fabric store and bought some black headliner fabric along with houndstooth fabric for the door cards Then I got some hella expensive adhesive and interior/carpet dye. Tomorrow is going to be a fun day tearing everything out lol

-Dan

Comment

• I seriously read that as "I woke up this morning and I felt like P. Diddy."
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• well...to be honest, I kinda did

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X