X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went to a jdm meet last night... The most awesome thing happened.

An s14 came to it, with 18x10-20 rears!! Best mother fucking car ever!!!!
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• if see more aggressive offsets on an s14
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I have that Robot Unicorn Attack game song stuck in my head

Drama you are like god
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
          if see more aggressive offsets on an s14
          Did I mention stock bodied?

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
            you have strobes and camera. do it now
            Speedlights* and no starting my detail tomorrow at 6:30 so pics tomorrow.
            Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            Went to a jdm meet last night... The most awesome thing happened.

An s14 came to it, with 18x10-20 rears!! Best mother fucking car ever!!!!
            That's nuts.
            Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            No you didn't.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Deltron View Post
              most likely but im really looking for 325is or 318is. Sportier seats = big ballin = my sig

i was thinking about this because of dat interior... http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/cto/1869569566.html

but illl just keep looking out.
              Don't get a 318is. I **** to knock on 318s, but they're slow and the only way to get a decent amount of power from them is to spend thousands in some kind of forced injection. I know your probably not looking for power but its always nice to have it there when you need it am I right?

On a side note, if you want the "is" look and thinking about a e36, let me know. I have to sport seats and the spoiler that I will sell for dirt cheap

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                yup so was this one. iirc it had 18x11.5 -36 or 46. Cant remember. I know one S14 had -46 but I think it had overs

Drama you are like god

Comment

• You have to remember, This is in australia.. seeing something like that is as rare as a tasmainian tiger sighting..

Only kielan will do the research to learn about a tasmainian tiger now hahaha

You guys see shit like that all the time.

Comment

• I never seen a tasmainian tiger

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      You have to remember, This is in australia.. seeing something like that is as rare as a tasmainian tiger sighting..

Only kielan will do the research to learn about a tasmainian tiger now hahaha

You guys see shit like that all the time.
                      Ahh too bad I already know all about them.. Butt pirate.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• well yea australia has the worst cars ever. I freakin saw a pearlscent S15 on fucking 22" D20 Apollo wheels over there

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Since when have you been to Aussie land?
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• since I was a convict with Akon

Drama you are like god

Comment

• I see what you tried to do there, but it just wasn't funny.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• im a goofy goober, YEAH!
                                yoouur a goofy goober, YEAH!
                                goofy goofy goofy goofy gooober!! YEAH!!

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X