X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know why I keep ordering used parts from venders on bimmer forums. I thought when I said I needed a drivers side interior door handel, it was pretty clear. Idk how the dude thought I ment the part of the handel on the door card that is used to pull the door closed.

-Dan

Comment

• There is a reason StanceWorks exists, and I am pretty sure that the idiots on bf.c helped contribute to it a lot.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I knew this would happen too because it happened before. If I wanted a door pull, I would have said "hey, I need the door pulls on the inside door pannels". I mean damn. And its not like im going to send it back and do all that fun stuff over again.

Last time I bought something from a bf.c vendor, I said I need the parts with working lights. Hell I even asked if the lights were working. Ten minutes after I got the parts, I was in the lighting section getting new light bulbs. Should have learned my lesson the first time.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
          There is a reason StanceWorks exists, and I am pretty sure that the idiots on bf.c helped contribute to it a lot.
          It exists because me and Mike wanted a place to talk to each other, you guys messed it up

Comment

• Wow. I just read back through the pm's I had with the vender and I clearly said

"I need the driver side interior door handel. The part that opens the door from the inside lol. The piece of plastic that holds it into the door snapped off so I can't open it from the inside."

How the hell can you open a door with a grab handle? Im PMing the guy back asking him to ship out the part I asked for.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
              It exists because me and Mike wanted a place to talk to each other, you guys messed it up
              Well jeeezzzeee... I'll leave but then you wouldn't have a buyer for your wheels.
              Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
              Wow. I just read back through the pm's I had with the vender and I clearly said

"I need the driver side interior door handel. The part that opens the door from the inside lol. The piece of plastic that holds it into the door snapped off so I can't open it from the inside."

How the hell can you open a door with a grab handle? Im PMing the guy back asking him to ship out the part I asked for.
              Do that, and bitch the hoe out.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I don't want this to turn into a big deal, I just want the door handle haha. I can't open my damn door from the inside so I have to push a button to make the window go down, then reach my hand outside and open it from the exterior handle, then reach back inside and put the window back up haha. Too much work yah dig? I mean they're $14 new from pelican parts but since I bought from the vendor, I have no money to buy it haha. Plus I want it here so I can put it in while the door pannel is off already. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone type thing.

-Dan

Comment

• RT. I'm eating a creamsicle. It''s delicious. Just thought I'd let everyone know...

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                  yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• tried my first grind after about 7 months of being grind free. Was pretty awesome. They turned off the park lights due to curfew so it was dark as hell and when I would grind you could see sparks and shit. Then I almost ate shit and had to jump over the bars.
                    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                    Drama you are like god
                    Originally posted by SwearBear
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Night sucked. Got too high lost my wallet, broke my phone, found my wallet, drove home felt shitty. yeahhh

04' 350z
                      89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                      That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• I got hit in the nuts today with my bike
                        Last edited by Drama; 07-31-2010, 02:01 AM.

Drama you are like god
                        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• ewwww that sucksss.

04' 350z
                          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• yea but i thought it was funny as hell
                            i was laughing more than i was in pain.
                            I tried to bunnyhop-manual up a curb and my foot slipped so the back tire didnt lift that high, hit the curb and bounced up and hit me in the nuts. I LOL'd so hard. I need to start filming, cause everything that happens when I ride is so funny.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• haha damn thats sorta wackkk

04' 350z
                              89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• lol it was.
                                i get to wake up at 8am to bmx tomorrow. yyaaaayy!!

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X