This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    if youre actually interested in selling some, get a shipping qoute first.

id really take at least 4 sets if the shipping isnt crazy
    Will do, I know a regular container than goes over to Canada, though not sure how practical that would be, and I got a connection to OC Rovers in Cali that might be able to sort me out shipping wise. As for sets, not sure I can get back ones, but the fronts definitely.

Originally posted by Jersh
    RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
      The cars you have owned, and tour rich kid mentality.

Tired of your new BMW so you decide to get an old one, then right back to a brand new car. If you don't think you're spoiled you must use dads money to support a meth addiction too.
      Good point. No I don't do meth lol. It was a weird situation. What happened was my dad had been talking about how he didn't like the 135i sitting outside at school all the time so we decided to get an old BMW to drive. Dad bought a GT-R, then said he'd rather me only have one car. We decided to sell the 135i so I could keep my E30 at school. Out of the blue one day, my dad asked me if I would like to sell the E30 and get an STi, and I said I didn't want to sell the E30 because I really liked it. He found the STi right near my dorm I own now and asked me if I wanted to go drive it and trade the 135i on it (the 135i had been sitting because I had been in the process of parting it out and cleaning it up for sale) so as to just get rid of the 135i easily and get a car I had wanted for a long time. We went and drove it and he said we'll trade it today if you want to. I loved the way it drove and decided yeah sure, lets do it. Traded the 135i, and I figured we would sell the E30 too. But then my mom wanted to keep the E30 for her so my dad decided to keep it at home, but it is no longer my car. This story doesn't make the car less handed to me, but I just want you guys to know my dad is a big part of why my cars get traded around. He does the same thing to my mom.

I know you won't read because you seem to have an issue with reading things people write to try to explain themselves to you, but there you have it.
      1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
      2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
      flickr

Comment

• Need a ZIP code for shipping estimate, as dodgy as that sounds.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
          Good point. No I don't do meth lol. It was a weird situation. What happened was my dad had been talking about how he didn't like the 135i sitting outside at school all the time so we decided to get an old BMW to drive. Dad bought a GT-R, then said he'd rather me only have one car. We decided to sell the 135i so I could keep my E30 at school. Out of the blue one day, my dad asked me if I would like to sell the E30 and get an STi, and I said I didn't want to sell the E30 because I really liked it. He found the STi right near my dorm I own now and asked me if I wanted to go drive it and trade the 135i on it (the 135i had been sitting because I had been in the process of parting it out and cleaning it up for sale) so as to just get rid of the 135i easily and get a car I had wanted for a long time. We went and drove it and he said we'll trade it today if you want to. I loved the way it drove and decided yeah sure, lets do it. Traded the 135i, and I figured we would sell the E30 too. But then my mom wanted to keep the E30 for her so my dad decided to keep it at home, but it is no longer my car. This story doesn't make the car less handed to me, but I just want you guys to know my dad is a big part of why my cars get traded around. He does the same thing to my mom.

I know you won't read because you seem to have an issue with reading things people write to try to explain themselves to you, but there you have it.
          LOL didnt read

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• this one time, at band camp...

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
            you sir, win this battle.
            “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• I read it, just for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post

tl;dr
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

LOL didnt read
                  lol
                  Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                  I read it, just for you.
                  isn't that sweet <3
                  1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
                  2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
                  flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                    Need a ZIP code for shipping estimate, as dodgy as that sounds.

but anywhere in the east or cali would work.

see whats up about the rears too, that would make the set infinitely more valuable.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

but anywhere in the east or cali would work.

see whats up about the rears too, that would make the set infinitely more valuable.
                      Just read somewhere the rears are a pain in the ass for you guys too, will def have a chase in that case.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• If its cheaper to send them to Cali I can make that work.

Comment

• i dont know what we're sending. but if its illegal, i can accept them in seattle

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            i dont know what we're sending. but if its illegal, i can accept them in seattle
                            Bumper covers

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                            you sir, win this battle.
                            “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Krank View Post
                              Bumper covers
                              full of cocaine?

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                                If its cheaper to send them to Cali I can make that work.
                                It probably will be cheaper to send to the east coast, but it depends how much the guys at OC can help me out..

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                i dont know what we're sending. but if its illegal, i can accept them in seattle
                                EU E30 bumpers. Highly illegal.

to be honest pretty much any UK spec parts.. >>'

RT changes lives.

Comment

Working...
                                X