This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
    what if said wealthy person was into japanese cars?
    They still wouldn't pick the STi Kevin, you know that. I <3 Japanese cars, and if I had the money to choose between an STi and the comparably priced BMW, I'm buying the BMW.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
      Nope, I do this crazy thing called earning your way. I actually deserve the shit I own. I wouldn't have it any other way, being a spoiled little fuck doesn't appeal to me.
      good for you man, really I'm glad you feel that way. You don't know me though, so if you're insinuating I'm a spoiled little fuck then I can tell you you're wrong.
      1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
      2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
        Either way any of you people need some BMW euro bumpers? I know of a pile of them going cheap over here.
        you tryna rob me?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          They still wouldn't pick the STi Kevin, you know that. I <3 Japanese cars, and if I had the money to choose between an STi and the comparably priced BMW, I'm buying the BMW.
          <3 I'm just messing around lol
          flickr

Comment

Tell that to the people who are like "ZOMG YOU DRIVE THAT, YOU MUST BE LOADED!!!" I know its not a baller car, but in the eyes of the average joe, they think I'm a boss.

And yes I know MINI wasn't always German, remember I too am British. I'm just saying I would have bought one, not that sinful looking mog thing. And as an automotive enthusiast I GENUINELY see no point in modifying something like that. The aftermarket from what I've seen is fucking awful, you can't really do any cool swaps with it, you can just keep it from rusting... SO, I really don't understand why you would waste your time with it, and not buy something cooler. Shit an MG would be way more awesome.
            simple answer is: i like it. the aftermarket is awful, yes, though that gives me an excuse to play with making my own way with it.
            if i could afford it i'd have a couple of other cars, but for now i can afford to insure/drive and play with this one, and i enjoy it, so why not?

Originally posted by Jersh
            RT changes lives.

Comment

• I don't know you, and you do seem like a spoiled punk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                you tryna rob me?
                Not at all, I'm being serious. I know you guys were stuck with odd ones.

RT changes lives.

Comment

I don't know you, and you do seem like a spoiled punk.
                  on what basis? that I simply have had the cars that I have?
                  flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
                    on what basis? that I simply have had the cars that I have?
                    Kevin, I talk to you a good amount, and if I knew of you strictly based off the cars you have owned and your age, I would say yes to that.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                      Not at all, I'm being serious. I know you guys were stuck with odd ones.
                      id take evey e30 bumper you know of.

make some money for that fake mini girrrrrllll

Comment

Kevin, I talk to you a good amount, and if I knew of you strictly based off the cars you have owned and your age, I would say yes to that.
                        oh I agree haha I know what I look like I'm not stupid. I was just making sure that was what he was making his assumption off of.
                        flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                          id take evey e30 bumper you know of.

make some money for that fake mini girrrrrllll
                          Pretty sure some of the UK guys would do a straight up swap too. I'll get down to the scrapyard on the weekend and bag some..

RT changes lives.

Comment

• The cars you have owned, and tour rich kid mentality.

Tired of your new BMW so you decide to get an old one, then right back to a brand new car. If you don't think you're spoiled you must use dads money to support a meth addiction too.

Comment

• if youre actually interested in selling some, get a shipping qoute first.

id really take at least 4 sets if the shipping isnt crazy

Comment

The cars you have owned, and tour rich kid mentality.

Tired of your new BMW so you decide to get an old one, then right back to a brand new car. If you don't think you're spoiled you must use dads money to support a meth addiction too.

fuck sean i just lost my 4 dollar coffe

Comment

Working...
                                X