X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missed you Dave lol

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
      well that is where we are different. BUT still, an E46 is not a baller car.
      if you placed a e46 and an sti in front of a wealthy person theyd never ever take the sti.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
        Missed you Dave lol
        my work schedule is so whack. i hardly make it on here now lol
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
          Paint could've waited, sheet metal could've waited until after winter , suspension for your car is less than your website money, all you need is blocks for the rear and to adjust the front torsion bars fooooooo
          Eh paint was on offer. Sheet metal will be after winter now, irritatingly.
          If I wanted to convert the front to coilovers it would cost me AROUND £700, I'd rather do that than put extra stress on my torsion bar and risk failure.
          Blocks for rear are a given FOOOOOO

Originally posted by Jersh
          RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
            Not everyone is handed brand new cars
            hahaha. you mad?
            1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
            2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
            flickr

Comment

• dave, miss the shitty NE yet?

probably not haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                if you placed a e46 and an sti in front of a wealthy person theyd never ever take the sti.
                what if said wealthy person was into japanese cars?
                flickr

Comment

• Either way any of you people need some BMW euro bumpers? I know of a pile of them going cheap over here.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• You won't go low enough to stress the torsion bar, be honest, and vw's do alright on the ground with that set up...failburger

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                      dave, miss the shitty NE yet?

probably not haha
                      nah, not really lol. the pnw is working out pretty well so far
                      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

E46 =/= baller
                        Tell that to the people who are like "ZOMG YOU DRIVE THAT, YOU MUST BE LOADED!!!" I know its not a baller car, but in the eyes of the average joe, they think I'm a boss.

And yes I know MINI wasn't always German, remember I too am British. I'm just saying I would have bought one, not that sinful looking mog thing. And as an automotive enthusiast I GENUINELY see no point in modifying something like that. The aftermarket from what I've seen is fucking awful, you can't really do any cool swaps with it, you can just keep it from rusting... SO, I really don't understand why you would waste your time with it, and not buy something cooler. Shit an MG would be way more awesome.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                          You won't go low enough to stress the torsion bar, be honest, and vw's do alright on the ground with that set up...failburger
                          trunnions are my main worries; D: http://www.mmoc.org.uk/index.php?page=332

RT changes lives.

Comment

hahaha. you mad?
                            Nope, I do this crazy thing called earning your way. I actually deserve the shit I own. I wouldn't have it any other way, being a spoiled little fuck doesn't appeal to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              Tell that to the people who are like "ZOMG YOU DRIVE THAT, YOU MUST BE LOADED!!!" I know its not a baller car, but in the eyes of the average joe, they think I'm a boss.

And yes I know MINI wasn't always German, remember I too am British. I'm just saying I would have bought one, not that sinful looking mog thing. And as an automotive enthusiast I GENUINELY see no point in modifying something like that. The aftermarket from what I've seen is fucking awful, you can't really do any cool swaps with it, you can just keep it from rusting... SO, I really don't understand why you would waste your time with it, and not buy something cooler. Shit an MG would be way more awesome.
                              haha I'm picking on you, they are nice cars.
                              flickr

Comment

what if said wealthy person was into japanese cars?
                                only wealthy people in to jap cars are jews who buy lexuss

Comment

Working...
                                X