Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        Kiss ass.
        I'm just being honest.
        1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
        2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
        flickr

Comment

• welp here's a moggy on a classic set. i think the harsh moulding edges dont quite suit the car now i'm looking. =/ the modern sets are more rounded.

also those ones are pretty small for wheelarch..

Originally posted by Jersh
          RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
            I'm just being honest.
            you and ratmog seriously have the worst taste in automobile related shit

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Those cars are just... So ugly.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                go on then, suggest me some other wheels within my budget and in my PCD? 4x4inch, looking for something retro enough to go with the car, but not so retro that theyre complete shite.

inb4 "burn it"
                (by the way, I don't think integras or bmws are that good looking either, but you dont see me honking on about it.)

RT changes lives.

Comment

• I openly admitted that the integra was an ugly as all hell car. I wasn't allowed to sell it. If you don't like BMWs though, that's your own problem.

Also if I wanted a car that old from England, I'd buy a MINI.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• you own morris minors and rovers, your argument is invalid.

Comment

• integra wasnt drop dead sexy but at least you don't look like homeless british nanny driving a morris

Comment

integra wasnt drop dead sexy but at least you don't look like homeless british nanny driving a morris
                        LOL. Now I look some baller college kid with a BMW. I see no problems here.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

the car is ugly as fuck but if I had to chose wheels for it, those would probably be a doable option.
                          1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
                          2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
                          flickr

Comment

• TLDR: Girl is butthurt.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            I openly admitted that the integra was an ugly as all hell car. I wasn't allowed to sell it. If you don't like BMWs though, that's your own problem.

Also if I wanted a car that old from England, I'd buy a MINI.
                            To be honest I'd forgotten you had the teg. It was one of the first things that popped in my head. I prefer the older styled BMWs, its just the new curvy ones that get my goat. Not really a problem in not liking them, I can appreciate work done on them and know the difference between good and bad, its jut the overall design I dislike.
                            MINIs are German... practically BMWs. Originally they weren't all in caps. ;D The classic Mini and the Morris share a designer, a greek guy. The Morris was his first successful design and to be honest, he preferred it to the Mini. The Mini has a habit of breaking down, it rots in the weirdest of places and barely has headroom for me, let alone anyone taller than 5'5". Its charming, but not at all practical. FYI, the Morris took its inspiration from your domestic 40's hunks, so you're bashing your own designs here.

The original original morris design is a lot more interesting and I've thought about a conversion many times;

The lights were only moved up onto the wings/fenders for the US market, which managed to sell about.. a few.

I guess what I'm trying to say with my post here is; Grow the fuck up, if you're a car enthusiast you can have your little likes and dislikes, opinions and whatnot, but at least try and not be a cock about not liking someone's car. I'm not a cock about any of the cars I dislike on here, and as long standing members and OGs I kinda expected you guys to be a little more forgiving than the hatchback assholes.
                            That's the whole reason I joined and have stayed here, is because I didn't get the immediate 'burn it' 'destroy it' 'sell it and get a beetle/bmw/elephant/horse'.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              LOL. Now I look some baller college kid with a BMW. I see no problems here.
                              thats because baller kids w/ bmws dont have problems....everybody knows that.

Comment

• A nanny couldn't drive this shit and no homeless person could afford to keep it on the road.

RT changes lives.

Comment

Working...
                                X