• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do it.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
      haha true dat. I wanna paint my bike a candy purple with fluro yellow rims and fluro yellow tiger stripes on the frame or something.
      word. I just changed up my handlebars and grips again. Im about to paint my front wheel white.

04' 350z
      89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
      That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• I will later. Just gotta come up with $100 to powdercoat the whole bike
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
          word. I just changed up my handlebars and grips again. Im about to paint my front wheel white.
          again? lol. I thought your front wheel was already white

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• my friends naturally rusting bike. Hes gonna let it rust some more and then clear coat it

Drama you are like god

Comment

again? lol. I thought your front wheel was already white
              nah unfortunately its silver. but for chirstmas ill be getting an white aerospoke...

The safest and most inclusive global community of photography enthusiasts. The best place for inspiration, connection, and sharing!

04' 350z
              89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• thats dope. for now Im just going to buy chrome rims and tan walls.

keep it a midnight blue (looks black, then midnight blue under the sun up close)
                with chrome rims
                tan wall tires.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• wordddd.

04' 350z
                  89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• foo shizzlleee

Drama you are like god

Comment

• ARGGGGGGGHHHH i **** How long it takes to play any ps3 game.

04' 350z
                      89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• So uhh. Stance?
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                          ARGGGGGGGHHHH i **** How long it takes to play any ps3 game.
                          xbox is longer, dont know what you complaining for.

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                          So uhh. Stance?
                          you dont haz.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• I know this.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• get it

Drama you are like god

Comment

xbox is longer, dont know what you complaining for.

you dont haz.
                                haha what?!?!?! Have you ever tried to put in a game on xbox and waited 15 minutes for the game to load onto the xbox.

Like srlsy the waiting times are ridiculous. and it seems every time i turn on the damn thing there is an update that takes 30 minutes to download.

04' 350z
                                89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X