X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking fresh is good sometimes, but a good sweat and lookin messy from doin work works real good too

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
      Hahah yessirr. My motto. lulz
      lol wooorrd
      Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
      looking fresh is good sometimes, but a good sweat and lookin messy from doin work works real good too
      thats actually true. Gotta let ladies know your a man, man.
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
        thats actually true. Gotta let ladies know your a man, man.
        yuuuup, this works best when you have a girl friend already, I'm desperately trying to sell my car so I can buy one I want to drive, so I can go out and see mine

Comment

• alright, I'm slamming down this last newcaslte and going to bed, peace RT

Comment

• haha luckkkyyy. I love me some newcastle! Lateeee

04' 350z
            89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
            That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
              yuuuup, this works best when you have a girl friend already, I'm desperately trying to sell my car so I can buy one I want to drive, so I can go out and see mine
              yea exactly. and hopefully you sell your car soon.

Drama you are like god
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                alright, I'm slamming down this last newcaslte and going to bed, peace RT
                lates
                Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                haha luckkkyyy. I love me some newcastle! Lateeee
                i need to try me some soon

Drama you are like god

Comment

i need to try me some soon
                  Its a pretty damn heavy beer. I like mostly coors and shit cause its cheap but I have my nights wear i drink expensive shit like blue moon, landshark, magic hat and my favorite.... yuengling.

04' 350z
                  89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

Its a pretty damn heavy beer. I like mostly coors and shit cause its cheap but I have my nights wear i drink expensive shit like blue moon, landshark, magic hat and my favorite.... yuengling.
                    lolz. I think my parents drink blue moon occasionally. I've had patron with/without ice. Some good ass chocolate vodka or some shit, smirnoff, budlight when I was 6, another time I had bud again cause it was in a plastic cup and I thought it was tea. And a few other shit I dont remember

Drama you are like god

Comment

lolz. I think my parents drink blue moon occasionally. I've had patron with/without ice. Some good ass chocolate vodka or some shit, smirnoff, budlight when I was 6, another time I had bud again cause it was in a plastic cup and I thought it was tea. And a few other shit I dont remember
                      haha so your not a beer drinker i presume. Thats all I drink. Well actually beachweek was filled with rum and everclear. wasn't a good week. Well I really dont remember much from that entire week other than I got kicked out of the nascar speed park. baahha

04' 350z
                      89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• dude thats sick!. I didnt know you can edit the youtube link to start the video off at a certain time

Drama you are like god

Comment

haha so your not a beer drinker i presume. Thats all I drink. Well actually beachweek was filled with rum and everclear. wasn't a good week. Well I really dont remember much from that entire week other than I got kicked out of the nascar speed park. baahha
                          I can drink beer, but the parties I go to normally dont have beer and Im afraid to drink beer thats in my fridge cause idk if my dad keeps track of the number of beers in there lol.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• been jammin out to this for a while. Love this song
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBiEv...ayer_embedded#!

Drama you are like god

Comment

• “You seen my cell phone?...What’s it look like? Like two horses fucking. It’s a phone, son. It looks like a phone."

Drama you are like god

Comment

• L
                                O
                                fucking
                                L

Comment

Working...
                                X