This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
    So i just went to a "There will be Blood" "Akissforjersey" show... Aka like death metal show. Goddamnit so many fucking scenesters and hxc dancing faggots. Im so glad I got out of that phase when I did.
    you were a scene kid, rock faggot?
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• this shit is my jam

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
        Thats the song from Robot Unicorn Attack lol

Drama you are like god
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
          you were a scene kid, rock faggot?
          Fuck noo. hahah I just wore tight pants and vans and button up shirts. shit actually i rock all of the above. Im more of an urban/ chill kinda kid. I never was like zomg im sooo sceneeeeee. Just going to that show tonite made me realize how gay that shit is. All those kids think they are the absolute shit and try to fight everyone.

04' 350z
          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
          That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

Thats the song from Robot Unicorn Attack lol
            haha yea, I got hooked on the game yesterday, went to the grocery store to get shit for dinner and it was playing there, was dying trying not to laugh

Comment

• Adult Swim Games is a publisher of video games like Headlander, Robot Unicorn Attack, Duck Game, Death's Gambit and Pocket Mortys for PC (Steam), console (Playstation 4 & Xbox One), and mobile (iOS & Android) platforms.

here it is for all to enjoy, I fuckin love the dolphins

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                Fuck noo. hahah I just wore tight pants and vans and button up shirts. shit actually i rock all of the above. Im more of an urban/ chill kinda kid. I never was like zomg im sooo sceneeeeee. Just going to that show tonite made me realize how gay that shit is. All those kids think they are the absolute shit and try to fight everyone.
                haha thats what I wear except they're loose fit skinnies, kinda like that skater swagger naw mean? I wear vans and rarely button up plaid thingys. I cant stand rockers, I almost got in a fight with one at the skateboard-only skatepark who had a riced out civic hatch. It was white, lowered with Integra LS Mesh wheels, red center, chrome lip. Black racing strip and a fart can. I LOL'd so hard. He'd gas it and was barely going 20 in 2nd gear.

Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                haha yea, I got hooked on the game yesterday, went to the grocery store to get shit for dinner and it was playing there, was dying trying not to laugh
                lmao I would so hard if I heard that shit in the store.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• I want this shit so fuckin bad

Comment

• "No. Humans will die out. We're weak. Dinosaurs survived on rotten flesh. You got diarrhea last week from a Wendy's."

"They're offended? Fuck, shit, asshole, shitfuck; they're just words...Fine. Shitfuck isn't a word, but you get my point."

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                      I want this shit so fuckin bad

thats my friends dream car, 70 chevelle in green. I saw some cleeeaaan ass one in red the other day at Albertsons. Shit looked fresh off the dealership. Then I saw it driving later and it sounded so nice

Drama you are like god

Comment

haha thats what I wear except they're loose fit skinnies, kinda like that skater swagger naw mean? I wear vans and rarely button up plaid thingys. I cant stand rockers, I almost got in a fight with one at the skateboard-only skatepark who had a riced out civic hatch. It was white, lowered with Integra LS Mesh wheels, red center, chrome lip. Black racing strip and a fart can. I LOL'd so hard. He'd gas it and was barely going 20 in 2nd gear.
                        Yep thats about 40% of the population of teenagers where I live. Including the civic. Dude Button ups are my jam. I occasionally rock the express shirt, tie, vest. Or the button up, sport coat combo for pullin in the preppy girls. you know. :P

04' 350z
                        89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• hahaha I feel ya. I need to buy me some of those button ups soon when winter starts. Gotta look fresh for winter while staying warm yo

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Wordd. Gotta look fresh all the time.

04' 350z
                            89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• no doubt about that. Gotta stay on my grind all the time

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Hahah yessirr. My motto. lulz

04' 350z
                                89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X