X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more than you can afford pal, Ferrari.

Comment

• this bmx video is awesome
      Sorry, we couldn’t find that page
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
        How much?
        I duno

and Drama I go to school Brandon Hoeres brother, it kind of came up one day in conversation just randomly, and I was like ohhhhh, thats cool

Comment

• freakin lucky. You should get his number and do an edit with him and in the credits put a shout outs thing with my name

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
            freakin lucky. You should get his number and do an edit with him and in the credits put a shout outs thing with my name
            Or I could just do an edit with my friends, seeing as they are just as good

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
              I duno

and Drama I go to school Brandon Hoeres brother, it kind of came up one day in conversation just randomly, and I was like ohhhhh, thats cool
              Well decide what you wanna do and then let me know, I am now much more for this whole return it to stock idea.

Charlie and I should take a trip up to see you haha.
              Originally posted by Drama View Post
              freakin lucky. You should get his number and do an edit with him and in the credits put a shout outs thing with my name
              You would want that freak.
              Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
              OH SHIT BURNNNNN.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• work blows.
                Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                  then why dont you?
                  Originally posted by prodigee View Post

You would want that freak.

OH SHIT BURNNNNN.
                  how's that being a freak?

How was that a burn?

Drama you are like god

Comment

• lol at this show.

Black guy: "Chylia"
                    White girl: "its Sylia"
                    Black guy: " You need to get that fucking attitude out here alright? We dont play that shit"

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                      then why dont you?
                      No one to film

Dave is my homie, Jake used to be homies for us but now hes too exclusive for us, aka hes being a fuckin bitch, and hes the one that has a camera to film

Be sure to check back next week on www.thecomeupbmx.net for the next section from AOTC. AOTC available at Dan's Comp: http://www.danscomp.com/801284.php

Comment

• damn you guys got some good spots. I still have yet to check downtown of el paso. I know they got some good spots but downtowns right on the border so its kinda....dangerous.

If I lived up there I'd let you film me almost 24/7 (bmx bitches, no homo shit. I know someone was gonna say something)

And not being mean, but Jake does kind of look like a penishead. Just sayin'.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• wheres shroeder, I'm bout to do the twist

Comment

• So I have decided that "last kiss" by J Frank Wilson is the most depressing song ever, ever, ever

Comment

• So i just went to a "There will be Blood" "Akissforjersey" show... Aka like death metal show. Goddamnit so many fucking scenesters and hxc dancing faggots. Im so glad I got out of that phase when I did.

04' 350z
                              89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                              That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• durkadurkadurka

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X