X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isnt dave a mod or have mod like powers?

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
      Isnt dave a mod or have mod like powers?
      Yeah he is.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
        Fuck the Jersey Shore. Someone needs to remove those tags, seriously I am getting pissed off now.
        Dude I feel bad FOR you. Just the kind of shit I came to SW to get away from

But for what it's worth, yes, fuck the jersey shore.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
        yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Yeah thats why I came here too, I thought people were more mature than that, I even asked nicely 2 times. Unless its a mods secret way of telling me to piss off. If you have an issue with me, PM me, I will give you my number and we can talk it out like civilized people instead of playing these bullshit two year old games. If you have something to say to me, say it.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I would PM Ben.

-Dan

Comment

• ^ x2. Ben's superior people skills and rhetoric owns all.

Cole

yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                Yeah thats why I came here too, I thought people were more mature than that, I even asked nicely 2 times. Unless its a mods secret way of telling me to piss off. If you have an issue with me, PM me, I will give you my number and we can talk it out like civilized people instead of playing these bullshit two year old games. If you have something to say to me, say it.
                ooooo, kielans a big boy now

jk yo

lets hope this forum stays peaceful.
                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                Drama you are like god
                Originally posted by SwearBear
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Doing that right now.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I wish I had Ben's social talking skills. He has it like no other, and I dont know how he developed it but its badass
                    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                    Drama you are like god
                    Originally posted by SwearBear
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• is Jersey shore that show with the guidos?

Comment

• Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
                        is Jersey shore that show with the guidos?
                        That's the one.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                          I wish I had Ben's social talking skills. He has it like no other, and I dont know how he developed it but its badass
                          I've noticed that both him and Mike both seem to have really solid grasps on both common sense and the english language. Rare to find in this country these days But really, I'm sure you guys all notice that Mike's write-ups are usually as great as his photos.

Cole

Comment

• 2 days of work left before I don't have to work

-Dan

Comment

• cant you guys find the producers of that show

and

i dunno

have em whacked?

Comment

• I have talked to Ben on the phone, the man should run for president, he is so good at articulating ideas, and getting his points across, and he is one damn good event organizer.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X