This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Sure it is easier to use Windows to run a corporation, I never said it wasn't.. I don't get why people **** Macs so much. Don't like them, don't buy them. I like the OS, I like the design, I like the build, I like their customer service. Are there aspects I don't like about them? Sure. But the same can be said for Windows. I use both pretty much equally, they each have their pitfalls.

Its like comparing an Audi to a BMW.

Also, fuck Dell, they're one company I will never buy a computer from ever again.
    I don't **** MAC's, I think they are overrated. I don't like the OS, design, or build, and IDGF about customer service. I see windows like a swiss army knife that can get aids, awesome when it works, god helps you when it gets those aids. And I see Mac's like a painting, nice to look at, doesn't do anything unexpected, but good luck doing anything functional.

It's more like comparing Ford and Tesla.

And LOL at Dells, on a corporate lvl they do pretty damn good, they are pretty much modular laptops, just dont buy anything super cheap, like anything less than a latitude.
    And pick your poison its either Dell or HP these days.
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
      Also, I love that brandons threads die once I post in them.
      who dat?

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
        ?
        The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.

Comment

• Guy is such a tool. I don't understand modifying cars if you don't do the work on them. It doesn't seem like it would be fun to me.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Spend lots of money and hope people like you for the car someone else built.

Comment

• He bought that bug almost fully built as it sat from guy in Texas. And he paid a shop to build the jetta wagon thing.

Comment

• It wouldn't be fun at all. I don't know how you'd be proud of the car either.

Comment

• built > bought

Pretty much sums it up.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Or was "sponsored"

Comment

• Comment

• im really starting to like the look of e34s

Comment

• lol
                          why do you **** that guy again?

Comment

• Never liked him, then he had the nuts to say my boys 1j Cressida was a pos.

Comment

• If you've ever been around him he's obnoxious and annoying as dick.

Comment

• I laughed in his face and called him a faggot every single time he walked by me at stance of the union

Comment

Working...
                                X