X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bet for ever idiot mac user there are 3 idiot PC users.

I've taken apart many a mac, never had an issue. I also always get the extended warranties, so if I have an issue it gets fixed for free. The average PC user typically has no idea what the fuck they are doing either, so I don't get what that debate is all about. Everything you have talked about, I do on my mac at home because I can't be fucked to boot up my desktop in my room if I'm my laptop elsewhere in the house.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Apple has awesome customer service. Cousin's MBP had a problem with her power cord, it overheated and melted the carpet. They just asked if she was okay then replaced her cord and extended her warranty for free.

Seriously impressed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        I bet for ever idiot mac user there are 3 idiot PC users.

I've taken apart many a mac, never had an issue. I also always get the extended warranties, so if I have an issue it gets fixed for free. The average PC user typically has no idea what the fuck they are doing either, so I don't get what that debate is all about. Everything you have talked about, I do on my mac at home because I can't be fucked to boot up my desktop in my room if I'm my laptop elsewhere in the house.

thats like saying for every american there is, there are 3 chinese

I can take apart a dell 600 series laptop and put it back together in about 10 min with one size philips screw driver. When I opened my wifes laptop it was a cluster fuck, it reminded me of a Gateway laptop.

I'm not talking about typical PC user, I'm talking about actually managing and trouble shooting a mac on a enterprise network is a pain in the dick because the genius's at apple realized they are selling to hipsters who don't want to know and don't care. So they focused on making them pretty.

Originally posted by Alexander View Post
        Apple has awesome customer service. Cousin's MBP had a problem with her power cord, it overheated and melted the carpet. They just asked if she was okay then replaced her cord and extended her warranty for free.

Seriously impressed.
        Great Hat agrees with you, I think my point is proven.
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• i wish i knew more about computers

Comment

• I feel like you're just arguing about the ability of the user and not what the computer is capable of.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
              thats like saying for every american there is, there are 3 chinese

I can take apart a dell 600 series laptop and put it back together in about 10 min with one size philips screw driver. When I opened my wifes laptop it was a cluster fuck, it reminded me of a Gateway laptop.

I'm not talking about typical PC user, I'm talking about actually managing and trouble shooting a mac on a enterprise network is a pain in the dick because the genius's at apple realized they are selling to hipsters who don't want to know and don't care. So they focused on making them pretty.

Great Hat agrees with you, I think my point is proven.
              Sure it is easier to use Windows to run a corporation, I never said it wasn't.. I don't get why people **** Macs so much. Don't like them, don't buy them. I like the OS, I like the design, I like the build, I like their customer service. Are there aspects I don't like about them? Sure. But the same can be said for Windows. I use both pretty much equally, they each have their pitfalls.

Its like comparing an Audi to a BMW.

Also, fuck Dell, they're one company I will never buy a computer from ever again.
              Last edited by Kielan; 10-15-2011, 09:17 PM. Reason: grammar shit y0.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• shits gettin heavy yo

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post

Also, fuck Dell, they're one company I will never buy a computer from ever again.
                  thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthis
                  |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                  Drama you are like god
                  Originally posted by SwearBear
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I have a love/**** relationship with my Dell.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• I use my girls mbp, its difficult to get used to after using a pc for so long, but I can't complain.

Comment

• Hey Sean

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Also, I love that brandons threads die once I post in them.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                            Also, I love that brandons threads die once I post in them.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                              Also, I love that brandons threads die once I post in them.
                              ?

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Seriously, I kill those threads so quick, I don't even have to close them.

Comment

Working...
                                X