and replied
      when i need good mileage i'l take your Jag
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• I <3 new Jags.

Comment

• yo
          Originally posted by M.Burroughs
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• what's not to love about new jags?

i just can't convince him to put (bigger-wider) wheels and lows on his XJ

Comment

• i want andrew 5s
              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• had a hot as fuck hair dresser cut my hair this arvo.

Comment

• sup

and what did she do luke

cut your hair and said goodbye

Comment

• luke didnt do shittttttt #lame

Comment

• i was too busy looking at her boobies she kept pushing into my head. lol

Comment

• and after the post he made in the nsfw serious doubtage about his taste

Comment

• Originally posted by M.Burroughs

Comment

• Comment

• so from now on, when you say u met, saw, had diner with, cut your hair, hotty

PICS or stfu

got some contenders for a new car already

defo gonna be a wagon

most likely an A4, tho a c-klasse merc kompressor wouldn't say no

Comment

• i think ive stumbled across her fb before, she used to go out with one of the PT's at the gym i work at.

Comment

Working...
                                X