X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    yep
    think about it, since they have gotten all those rights the american family model has gone to shit
    How could we let this happen?

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    oh they do, they just deal
    golden showers for everyone bro
    Damn. Those ppl are more fucked up then I thought.
    cars and stuff

Comment

• oh yeah I can get military hotel rooms for Jap or UK trip
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
        How could we let this happen?

Damn. Those ppl are more fucked up then I thought.
        goddamn liberal fegs
        and
        lots of inbreeding will do that to you

Comment

• Fuck Josh, I'm crying in laughter.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            Fuck Josh, I'm crying in laughter.
            cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Fuck Josh, I'm crying in laughter.
              srs men bsns
              STFO

Comment

goddamn liberal fegs
                and
                lots of inbreeding will do that to you
                So if we sent all of our southerners over there... They would do the exact same thing.(I mean they already "keep it in the family" so all they have to do is piss all over themselves and they are good.
                cars and stuff

Comment

So if we sent all of our southerners over there... They would do the exact same thing.(I mean they already "keep it in the family" so all they have to do is piss all over themselves and they are good.
                  Oh trust me they already do that

Comment

• Crying is for women. You a woman? Those better be fucking tears from a god damn onion youre chopping up in the kitchen. If not I'll backhand your ass soo hard you will forget you already washed the dishes and do them again.
                    cars and stuff

Comment

Oh trust me they already do that
                      Word on the street is ppl from TN are the worst of all...

They have a community sponge in the town basin that everyone washes in.
                      cars and stuff

Comment

Crying is for women. You a woman? Those better be fucking tears from a god damn onion youre chopping up in the kitchen. If not I'll backhand your ass soo hard you will forget you already washed the dishes and do them again.
                        fuck ya, now instead of saying that to a mirror go say it to your GF

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                        Word on the street is ppl from TN are the worst of all...

They have a community sponge in the town basin that everyone washes in.
                        I drove past that, don't think I've ever vomited that much

Comment

• We should put a disclaimer on RT. "The words and views expressed in this forum are not that of stanceworks, it's employees or any of it's affiliates. Our members reserve the right to free speech and are able to voice their opinions on issues pertaining but not limited to, politics, women's rights, crims, rims, rotas, subarus, incest, naggers, violence, bowel movements, cars, work, foreigners, purple drank, corn bread, Kelly. We thank you for your concern, but please stop sending us messages complaining about the vulgarity of RT as it is it's own entity above and beyond the law and all you normies."
                          Last edited by skrapez; 10-13-2011, 10:07 PM.
                          cars and stuff

Comment

• Put that as the last tag? Or to long.....

Comment

• That's a long tag...and someone is complaining about RT?

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                              Originally posted by Oxer
                              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

We should put a disclaimer on RT. "The words and views expressed in this forum are not that of stanceworks, it's employees or any of it's affiliates. Our members reserve the right to free speech and are able to voice their opinions on issues pertaining but not limited to, politics, women's rights, crims, rims, rotas, subarus, incest, naggers, violence, bowel movements, cars, work, and foreigners, purple drank, corn bread, Kelly. We thank you for your concern, but please stop sending us messages complaining about the vulgarity of RT as it is it's one entity above and beyond the law and all you normies."
                                who the fuck is crying about RT?

Comment

Working...
                                X