X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
    thats what the oh shit money is for
    hahaha there is no oh shit money now. I told my grandpa it would be $3000 including $600 of oh shit funds. He met me half way at $1500. Im still $300 short, and havent even priced out fluids, the hard line going from the master cyl. to the clutch pedal, or the pedal cluster. Or the longer torx bolts connecting the trans to the engine.

-Dan

Comment

• you're in a shitty situation senor. you need to get more funds and disregard females if you want that swap.
      Pose for the frame

Comment

• Nah I found a 325is complete kit for $600 that im picking up friday. Its not a M3 trans, but at least it isn't a automatic. And when I say complete kit, I mean complete. Then upgrading a "few" things while im at it.

Still about $500 short. My income check better come soon, ordering the goodies this week I love knowing that $1400 worth of parts is coming to my house.

-Dan

Comment

• And Im driving around a uninspected car to save money on gas. People who have their inspection license shouldn't have to have their car inspected.

-Dan

Comment

• So I got pulled over today for doing 64 in a 35 which is total bs. Because the guy in front of me was doing 45 and I was slowing down to make a left when the cop said he got me on laser. I was only on the road for about a quarter mile and was doing roughly 40 when he said I was doing 64, there was a car infront of me and I was in fifth at the time at 2000 rpm, if by some miracle when I down shifted I shot up to 6400 rpm and magically started going 64 then yeah I would deserve the ticket, but that didnt happen. Anyway so when he tells me how fast I was going I asked him for the radar print out that he said "Those aren't real they are just a common high school myth," then when my mom showed up and asked for the print out he said "No I don't have it, once we clear the gun there is no record of it." So not only did he just lie to my face, he also has no evidence. But because CT state law is so awesome and because I am 17, state law says if you were going 20+ over the limit then your license is automatically suspended for 48 hours if you are 16/17. So my mom had to come get me and my car so it wouldn't be impounded.

The best part of the story is though that my Mom had been pulled over by this douche twice before when he said she was speeding and she wasn't. I talked to a few friends that are minorites as well all pulled by this guy for speeding yet he had no proof. He basically just pulls people over who aren't white. I was in my friends car doing 55 in a 25 this guy pulls us over gives us a warning and lets us go. I am driving alone and he pulls this shit.

So then we went to the station to talk to his supervisor, who says he can't do anything about the ticket but most likely the ticket will be thrown out or at very worst a small fine, which is a shit ton better than what could happen which would be me losing my license for 3 months.

Long story short:
            I fucking **** the Wilton Police Department.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• cops are douchebags. i don't like cops at all. I've never met a nice cop or one that doesn't have his head so far up his ass.
              Pose for the frame

Comment

• There are a few good cops out there, but I really mean a FEW.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
                  cops are douchebags. i don't like cops at all. I've never met a nice cop or one that doesn't have his head so far up his ass.

Most of the time they're just doing their job. They're usually cool if you're respectful. There are some dicks out there, but don't discount 'em all.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
                    Most of the time they're just doing their job. They're usually cool if you're respectful. There are some dicks out there, but don't discount 'em all.
                    This is true. In this case however I was not doing anything wrong. If I was actually speeding and doing 64 I would have been like this is what I deserve. But not this time. This guy was a straight up douche.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I had something similar happen to me. Was doing 65 in a 45 and the cop said I was going 80. He used one of those fancy hand held stop watches that calculates your mph. Lost my license for 6 months.

Watch out for at the end of the month. Thats when cops get you hard to get their quota up

-Dan

Comment

• I got doing 20 plus over 4 times and got a ticket once but the gave me a ticket for doing a way lower
                        speed and it cost alot less. I've been really lucky. Sounds like you should
                        fight the ticket!
                        Photography isn't about the gear, but the ability to capture a moment

Comment

• morning. anyone around?
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Yuuuuuuupppp
                            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                            Drama you are like god
                            Originally posted by SwearBear
                            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• im exhausted and sunburned from this weekend. Spent almost 30 hours straight in the middle of a race track selling car parts.
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Sunburn sucks.

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X