This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
    Friends got a huge FMIC, HKS BOV and HKS exhaust and he didnt need a tune? hmm
    That sounds like bull shit, but like I said I don't really remember all that much.
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Someone buy my car lol
      I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        That sounds like bull shit, but like I said I don't really remember all that much.
        +1
        Even my 350z (VQ35HR) is the same way. Even being n/a. Had Intakes and Exhaust and actually lost power without a tune. So i just got COBB to help me out with that for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
          Someone buy my car lol
          I will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
            I will.
            Please be serious haha
            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
              Someone buy my car lol
              why whatchu thinkins next

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• About Subarus:

Vent to atmosphere BOVs: Fuck your car up unless you are on stand alone or have a blow-thru boost tube.
                Bolt ons: Just get an AccessPORT and all your problems are solved all the way up to a rotated turbo kit.
                Intercoolers: Top mount is fine until your break the 350 hp range.
                Don't do a Turboback exhaust unless you have an AccessPORT for it because you will overboost like crazy.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                you sir, win this battle.
                “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Krank View Post
                  About Subarus:

They're gay.
                  Fixed.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                    why whatchu thinkins next
                    E46 M3 or 08 135i...they are going for around the same price
                    Idk can't think of any other RWD cars that I like lol
                    /bmwfanboy

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    Fixed.
                    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Forreals. You and your gay lover kielan can drive it out here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                        Forreals. You and your gay lover kielan can drive it out here.
                        I'd be down for a winter road trip.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Alright guys so Ive been in the process of trying to get a new car for quiet a while and two really good deals came up that i could possibly take advantage of. The cars are a 1973 Datsun 240z and the second one is an 1986 BMW 635csi. Both cars do not run but need very little to get them going, both cars have some rust.

Bimmer: Red, auto, has more rust then the 240. Cheaper of the 2 and closer drive to get

240z: Blue, Manual, comes with some extra parts, less rust but farther away to get

so what do you guys think?

Comment

• 240z, why because fixing more rust is a pain in the dick.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              240z, why because fixing more rust is a pain in the dick.
                              haha yeah thats for sure, you know I fucking **** rust

Comment

• But yeah I was leaning more towards the 240 because most of all its manual and there is lest rust, but also because I would eventually build it to triple carb's.

The blue of it is a pretty cool color too I cant really describe it, but the interior is factory off-white/white color and pretty clean. Ive never seen that interior on a 240z before which was pretty cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X