X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm thinking of posting my 1990 miata up for trade. Looking for a clean ass s13...
    my car has 120k miles on it. cusco strut brace, tein flex, bbs rs, navi, blah blah blah

How nice of a 240 do u think i can get?
    Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
    i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
    | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

• Not a S-chassis expert. I'm sure Drama (Alex) will chime in tomorrow.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Depends on the buyer/trader, but a modified cars not worth much, if any, more than a stock car.

Comment

• Part it out and you will get a great deal more money.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
            Depends on the buyer/trader, but a modified cars not worth much, if any, more than a stock car.
            Yeah I am well aware of the difference between stock vs modified when it comes to value. been there with my e36 m3. LOL.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            Part it out and you will get a great deal more money.
            Yeah I know but this is my only car and I only plan on having a car until July of next year.
            I also feel like I need to pass the car along to the 5th generation cuz it's had 3 generations before me that were all stance feature worthy.
            Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
            i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
            | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

• Originally posted by Zayan View Post
              Yeah I am well aware of the difference between stock vs modified when it comes to value. been there with my e36 m3. LOL.

Yeah I know but this is my only car and I only plan on having a car until July of next year.
              I also feel like I need to pass the car along to the 5th generation cuz it's had 3 generations before me that were all stance feature worthy.
              Ahh true.. well in that case, I'd say toss it up on Zilvia saying your looking for a trade, I mean the wheels alone must be worth the price of the car. So I mean I'm sure you find a nice S13 or a good S14 assuming someone is willing to make the trade.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• There are so many more freshman in my THON committee than I thought, this is ok with me.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• oh hai
                  Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Played Forza 4, fucking badass game.

Comment

• bad ass game on xbox???

Comment

• And what do you play Pascal huh???

Comment

• u really have to ask

and when not playing

i watch a blue ray

Comment

• Inaccurate triggers ftl. I can't stand those triggers.

Comment

• who has inacurate triggers?

Comment

• I played GT with Forza controls, and the triggers were inaccurate as hell. Experiencing throttle would be at 50% pull...

Comment

Working...
                                X