• Originally posted by andybob View Post
        Must be fucking nice man.
        I am spoiled as fuck, I know.
        1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
        2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
        flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          a little stiff, but not as bad as you would think, again hard to tell as I just took it around the block a couple times
          Right on. I'd love to get a ride in it sometime. (no homo?)
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            Right on. I'd love to get a ride in it sometime. (no homo?)
            lol of course man
            shit ton of work left till it can be really driven, think I'm going to swap out the RLCA's again for something better, and do the LSX swap.
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
              I am spoiled as fuck, I know.
              As long as your thankful for it, that's all that counts I guess.

I just wish my parents would give me a fucking break on rent. They bitch because I don't save money but then charge me to live here. The fuck?

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

I just wish my parents would give me a fucking break on rent. The bitch because I don't save money but then charge me to live her. The fuck?
                lol classic, my parents did the same shit

Comment

lol classic, my parents did the same shit
                  I can understand they want me to learn and be responsible and shit, but I like to sped money and do shit so I'm not gonna save when I can have some fun. I have the rest of my life to work and save.

I've been working since I was 14, just so I could support my hobbies and shit. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

lol of course man
                    shit ton of work left till it can be really driven, think I'm going to swap out the RLCA's again for something better, and do the LSX swap.
                    Awesome, I'd love to help out over the winter, if that's cool. Take some photos of the progress and shit. Then shoot it when its all done. You know. Cool shit.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I just wish my parents would give me a fucking break on rent. They bitch because I don't save money but then charge me to live here. The fuck?
                      I definitely am. I worked two jobs this summer, and I've had a job since I was 16. Currently unemployed, but my parents don't want me working during school. I want to work, because I want to be able to buy things for this car. My dad stopped buying mods a while ago. But like I've said to Kielan, I'm just lucky, I didn't do anything to deserve it.
                      flickr

Comment

• My parents didn't get shit from their parents growing up, so they want to do the same to us I guess.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Ridiculous.

Even if I'm a fuckin billionaire, my kid will be getting a Honda from me and some garage space to work on it.

Comment

• I'm not having kids, they absorb way too much fucking money.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

My parents didn't get shit from their parents growing up, so they want to do the same to us I guess.
                              I mean mine didn't either, but I don't need to lay out my family history for you guys. When I was born my dad was working full time and going to night school and we lived in an apartment.
                              flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                Awesome, I'd love to help out over the winter, if that's cool. Take some photos of the progress and shit. Then shoot it when its all done. You know. Cool shit.
                                Yeah thats cool, swap won't be happening till april\may though.
                                I should be doing the RLCA's, wheels, and some other shit when I come back.

Comment

Working...
                                X