X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just wondering, I couldn't remember if it was you or not, seemed like something a culinary student would do.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• "Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without ...
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• that was rather awesome

And to answer your question from last night, I want a couple of Porsche Speedsters, and 70-80-90s era 911s, all of those will be atainable relitivly soon, the speedsters will have to be replicas, If I ever have the means to own and have the opertunity to buy a 550 Spyder I will without a doubt buy one, fuuuuu such an awesome car

Comment

• Mannnnn so it's been like over a hundred degrees here in VA the last few weeks, and I only drive the Miata 1-2 days a week. The rest of the week it hangs out in it's parking space at my condo complex. Well, I went to take it out today, and wow......the sun/UV rays/heat put in WORK on my center console. Mind you i've only had the car a few months, and already the center console is faded/sun damaged. Not the end of the world.......some Meguiars protectant should gloss it back up nicely and protect from any future damage, but I still got a little butt hurt over it. Needless to say, I scooped up a windshield sun deflector today at Wal-Mart and that puppy is staying in my windshield from now on when the car is parked for extended periods of time.
          MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
          Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• Atmosphere is perfect for almost every moment in life.

I'm new to this thread, and stance works, But I'll be worthy soon. Picking these up on monday.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
              that was rather awesome

And to answer your question from last night, I want a couple of Porsche Speedsters, and 70-80-90s era 911s, all of those will be atainable relitivly soon, the speedsters will have to be replicas, If I ever have the means to own and have the opertunity to buy a 550 Spyder I will without a doubt buy one, fuuuuu such an awesome car
              duuude I saw a fresh purple speedster yesterday, It was soo fresh. That'd be nice, I've been seeing a lot of those 911's lately. And if you can get your hands on a 550 spyder, I'd make you drive all the way down here just so I can ride in it.

Drama you are like god
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I got a email from fedex saying something will arrive at my house Saturday and I have no idea what it is lol. What the hell did I order that weights 15lbs? haha

-Dan

Comment

• Seat? How much does one of those weigh?
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• drugs. Weapons, dildos, clothes idk lol

Maybe your mom sent you something?

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Why have I not seen once of these at a car show? (ignore the wheels) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNX_w...eature=related

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                      yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• My friend is trying to convince his dad to do this to their golf cart.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• That would be greatness. There's a chopper shop near me that does custom golf carts. They'll build a scale model of just about any GM truck as a shell and stick it on a golf cart. Not sure if they've ever done an air ride setup though.

Cole

yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• I'm bored. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFmzt...eature=related

Cole

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                              Seat? How much does one of those weigh?
                              Originally posted by Drama View Post
                              drugs. Weapons, dildos, clothes idk lol

Maybe your mom sent you something?
                              One seat weighs 13lb I think? not sure but they're hella light. And I ordered the seats/brackets from a distributor 15 mins away from my house then im picking them up when they arrive monday/tuesday.

Its the harnesses lol I had no idea 2 of them would weigh that much. I mean damn 7.5lbs for one 5pt camlock harness seams heavy haha

-Dan

Comment

• that is heavy lol.

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X