X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well my tires scream at 4500 rpm in 3rd gear at 10 psi cause that's my drift entry speed! so when you add rain and a residential street you get disaster.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
      Well my tires scream at 4500 rpm in 3rd gear at 10 psi cause that's my drift entry speed! so when you add rain and a residential street you get disaster.
      pff if you're a DK you can do it.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Afternoon RT.

So did you guys make fun of Fabel?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
          Afternoon RT.

So did you guys make fun of Fabel?
          I met him, and had a rational conversation with him, and honestly after meeting him, his posting style is understandable. And really he's not a arrogant fuck head like he comes across on the internet. I can't say his posts still won't bother me, but he's a nice genuine guy, and I do feel bad for the amount of shit I talked about him after meeting him.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I see. And I understand that he is just trying have a ridiculously low car, I just don't understand why he is focusing 100% on lowness instead of maybe fixing up the car even slightly so that it's not such a pile of shit.
            It doesn't have to be spotless but atleast make it look half decent. That's my problem with him.

Comment

I see. And I understand that he is just trying have a ridiculously low car, I just don't understand why he is focusing 100% on lowness instead of maybe fixing up the car even slightly so that it's not such a pile of shit.
              It doesn't have to be spotless but atleast make it look half decent. That's my problem with him.
              He has plenty of awesome cars, like seriously he has some fucking RAD cars, but I won't talk more about them than that. He knows what he's doing, and I understand what he is doing now too. I don't support it, but I won't talk shit about it. The car in person other than the lows is not a looker at all, but its fucking low, and you know it when you see it.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• No doubt it's the lowest Miata by far.
                I just wish he would put some effort to the rest of the cars aspects. Instead of just focusing on one area.
                Bodywork (new windshield lol) and new paint and the car would be great

Comment

• I would have liked to meet him
                  Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

No doubt it's the lowest Miata by far.
                    I just wish he would put some effort to the rest of the cars aspects. Instead of just focusing on one area.
                    Bodywork (new windshield lol) and new paint and the car would be great
                    I realized this weekend, that there is no way this car could be really nice looking, it would be destroyed in minutes. It is the way it is because its the car he just has fun with, think of it as a "Low missile" rather than a drift missile.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Sweet weekend. Good meeting and talking to you guys.
                      Christof Goulart
                      FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        I realized this weekend, that there is no way this car could be really nice looking, it would be destroyed in minutes. It is the way it is because its the car he just has fun with, think of it as a "Low missile" rather than a drift missile.
                        Judging from the FMU photos he has rust through both rockers and some floor stuff going on. Yeah "low missile" makes sense then.

Comment

• Originally posted by runningpanda View Post
                          Sweet weekend. Good meeting and talking to you guys.
                          you too bud

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            you too bud
                            Get your move on, get another e30, bag it, drive back here for H2Oi next year.
                            Christof Goulart
                            FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• Originally posted by runningpanda View Post
                              Get your move on, get another e30, bag it, drive back here for H2Oi next year.
                              I will definitely be at h20 and sowo next year. maybe ia and dustoff too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                I will definitely be at h20 and sowo next year. maybe ia and dustoff too.
                                I'm starting my savings jar for SOWO now. I'm determined to have the e46 sitting proper and get my ass down there this year. Hopefully I can make it to IA and Dustoff, but they might be a stretch.
                                Christof Goulart
                                FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

Working...
                                X