This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    so many hilarious moments that night. God damn.

Purple shirt cry baby got 1100 worth of tickets for street racing.
    serious? that makes it even better hahahahahahahahahahahahaha i wish he posted here
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I got yelled at for trying to buy parts from that guys supra lol. His buddy called and told me his friend AJ crashed his supra and the first thing I say is " can I buy his waterpump?"

Hope you guys enjoyed the weekend

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• apparently with that supra... hydroplaning on wide as tires FTMFL :-( he is ok tho.
        cars and stuff

Comment

so many hilarious moments that night. God damn.

Purple shirt cry baby got 1100 worth of tickets for street racing.
          thats awesome. Dave and i had such a good time making fun of him when he was crying about his GF getting high.
          cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
            I got yelled at for trying to buy parts from that guys supra lol. His buddy called and told me his friend AJ crashed his supra and the first thing I say is " can I buy his waterpump?"

too soon?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
              I got yelled at for trying to buy parts from that guys supra lol. His buddy called and told me his friend AJ crashed his supra and the first thing I say is " can I buy his waterpump?"

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
              thats awesome. Dave and i had such a good time making fun of him when he was crying about his GF getting high.
              that's unbelievable
              1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
              2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
              flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                apparently with that supra... hydroplaning on wide as tires FTMFL :-( he is ok tho.
                According to a few reliable guys he was going like 45 and tried to bust a u turn on those Nasty oc turn arounds and ate a building

Comment

• we also got to see an E46 M3 almost eat a curb
                  cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    too soon?
                    It's never to soon to upgrade to mk4 waterpump

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      serious? that makes it even better hahahahahahahahahahahahaha i wish he posted here
                      Dead ass so fucking hilarious. I lol'd hard about that one.
                      Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post

apparently with that supra... hydroplaning on wide as tires FTMFL :-( he is ok tho.
                      I call bullshit, he had to be doing something stupid to do that shit, he was dicking around all weekend. He got what he deserved.
                      He tried talking to us, and all I could do was chuckle thinking about what he looks like crying lolol.
                      Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      too soon?
                      Fuck if a Mk4 is involved never too early.
                      Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                      According to a few reliable guys he was going like 45 and tried to bust a u turn on those Nasty oc turn arounds and ate a building
                      This sounds more like it.
                      we also got to see an E46 M3 almost eat a curb
                      Fuck this was so good, we were all so fucking hopefully he was going to hit. We were so disappointed lolol.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• alright, time to pack everything i own into boxes. peace out

Comment

• Showing Sean around NYC today awwww yeeeeee

Comment

• The Supra guy tried to say that he was going 35 or 45 at 12 psi and 4500 rpms. I don't do u-turns in the rain at 45 in any car, let alone a RWD vehicle.
                            Originally posted by Oxer
                            people are such stupid cunts.
                            fuck everybody.
                            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                            listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                            Originally posted by Dudermagee
                            You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                              The Supra guy tried to say that he was going 35 or 45 at 12 psi and 4500 rpms. I don't do u-turns in the rain at 45 in any car, let alone a RWD vehicle.
                              If I was going to try it in any car, I would try it in a rwd car, not a FWD car thats for sure lol. But he's still a fucking moron. OH YEAH LEMME TRY DIS AT 45 MPH IN THE RAIN!!!! NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE SHOULD BE FUN!
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

If I was going to try it in any car, I would try it in a rwd car, not a FWD car thats for sure lol. But he's still a fucking moron. OH YEAH LEMME TRY DIS AT 45 MPH IN THE RAIN!!!! NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE SHOULD BE FUN!
                                He tried to say that he was just doing a u turn, and not messing around. You're right, I cruise at 4500 and 12 psi regularly in the rain. Fuck gas mileage and grip you know.

In other news, fuck moving. My wife is with my son right now at her parents house, and my ass is packing our kitchen up, trying to finish the last major room we have to move.
                                Last edited by jdel; 09-26-2011, 11:20 AM.
                                Originally posted by Oxer
                                people are such stupid cunts.
                                fuck everybody.
                                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                                listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                                Originally posted by Dudermagee
                                You're stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X