• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    smart move. nobody wants him to pull a Kielan
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
      I saw pictures. There's about 15 threads on Vortex right now of people bitching about dumbasses on the strip and vandalism/theft. Sounded like a good weekend to me.
      thats all par for the course. vw kids are dumb. so when you pack an entire town full of them, its only normal for dumb shit to happen.
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post

Comment

smart move. nobody wants him to pull a Kielan
          awwww sheeaattttt i think nick had the best one. We get into his car and hes showing kelly how to work the air etc. then just out of nowhere goes "oh ya, dont fall asleep." lmfao
          cars and stuff

Comment

I saw pictures. There's about 15 threads on Vortex right now of people bitching about dumbasses on the strip and vandalism/theft. Sounded like a good weekend to me.
            Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            thats all par for the course. vw kids are dumb. so when you pack an entire town full of them, its only normal for dumb shit to happen.
            ya i remember one of my FB friends saying something about someones wheels getting stolen. Damn kids.
            cars and stuff

Comment

Apparently a full set of wheels were stolen, and a bunch of cars got keyed.

Also someone posted that their car got shit on. Literally.
              Originally posted by Oxer
              people are such stupid cunts.
              fuck everybody.
              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
              listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
              Originally posted by Dudermagee
              You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                ya i remember one of my FB friends saying something about someones wheels getting stolen. Damn kids.
                I told ollie the story of that crybaby. he was dying laughing

Comment

• Pics of shit or it didn't happen.

Fucking Nick saying that shit when we got in his car. What a fuckhead. <3
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

none of that is a surprise. we made sure that all the SW cars removed their BBS center caps every night

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      Pics of shit or it didn't happen.

Fucking Nick saying that shit when we got in his car. What a fuckhead. <3
                      dude, that was hilarious. especially cause right before that Jeremy had a great one liner at Charlie lol

when he was rolling back and was getting close to the parking block "its a good thing your car is high as fuck"

Comment

well... that could have been PPl from ocean city. They fucking **** h2o weekend.

I told ollie the story of that crybaby. he was dying laughing
                        lmao that kid was such an idiot

none of that is a surprise. we made sure that all the SW cars removed their BBS center caps every night
                        ya... remember my friend kyle taking his off? I was ready to jump off the second floor before he looked up and we knew it was him haha
                        cars and stuff

Comment

• damn I missed out
                          1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
                          2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
                          flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                            well... that could have been PPl from ocean city. They fucking **** h2o weekend.

ya... remember my friend kyle taking his off? I was ready to jump off the second floor before he looked up and we knew it was him haha
                            hahaha "HEY! HEY! oh, hi. thought someone was stealing those"

Comment

dude, that was hilarious. especially cause right before that Jeremy had a great one liner at Charlie lol

when he was rolling back and was getting close to the parking block "its a good thing your car is high as fuck"
                              so many hilarious moments that night. God damn.
                              Originally posted by skrapez View Post

Purple shirt cry baby got 1100 worth of tickets for street racing.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I wanted to get over there, but we ended up moving 3/4 of my apartment out so I'm sleeping at the in-laws right now. Sucks ass.

Originally posted by Oxer
                                people are such stupid cunts.
                                fuck everybody.
                                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                                listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                                Originally posted by Dudermagee
                                You're stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X