• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick. I'll take that motor off your hands then

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
      no its nice enough
      i might have a TDY to hawaii in Nov. darn it! then my 7lvl school. my wife is lucky im faithful

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
      Sick. I'll take that motor off your hands then
      lol yeah right. 218km oh well, for $1000 im really not upset about it
      Last edited by jared1988; 09-25-2011, 06:49 PM.
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Post or pm a pic if you have any

Comment

• its black, has trd springs and shocks. hks intake, had apexi header back (no cat, just swapped OEM back on to pass JCI). no pix cause its "the wifes" car funny how i sell "my" kei car for it but w/e. gotta sell the step wgn and then ill try to find a mazda az1 perhaps
          Originally posted by M.Burroughs
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• The wifey is like

Comment

• HOLY FUCK
              [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXQQzGnObVg&feature=player_embedded"]Initial D 4 arcade in japan - YouTube[/ame]
              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
              he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• I seriously cannot wait to go to Japan next year.
                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                Drama you are like god
                Originally posted by SwearBear
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Omfg that shit is so sick!

EDIT:
                  Fuck, idk how many dollars and dollars I've spent to upgrade my S13 back in the day lol
                  Last edited by coconutt; 09-25-2011, 07:33 PM.

Comment

• Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Yo Dave

Comment

• sup dude
                        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Have fun @ H2O Dave?

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                          Originally posted by Oxer
                          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                            Have fun @ H2O Dave?
                            oh yea, it was a great time. Im exhausted now though ahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              oh yea, it was a great time. Im exhausted now though ahaha
                              yeah how did this weekend go? any crazy shit go on inform us!

Comment

• Originally posted by ThatEF9kid View Post
                                yeah how did this weekend go? any crazy shit go on inform us!
                                other than the supra that drove through a motel, it was pretty calm

Comment

Working...
                                X