This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
    Yea we're all ****** for not liking a piece of shit car.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
      one of the uglier wheels they've made imo.
      I've always had a soft spot for VS-KFs.

Originally posted by Alexander View Post
      Drama, do you remember that green and purple S10 you posted before?
      green and purple....I remember a green one on steelies that Benz posted, and a dark blue RB25 powered one with R32 wheels cambered in the back....those ones?
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
        I've always had a soft spot for VS-KFs.

green and purple....I remember a green one on steelies that Benz posted, and a dark blue RB25 powered one with R32 wheels cambered in the back....those ones?
        Green and purple on steelies, saw it near me, coming off the highway. dude looked like a complete douche lol.

Comment

• Moving to Dublin in the morning, college monday, ghostpoet gig monday night. feelsgoodman.jpg
          Originally posted by Lt. Dangle
          Are your cigars left handed, or right handed?
          Originally posted by Kielan
          Debatable, I sat there uncontrollably shitting for more than 20 minutes.

Check my Tumblr, bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
            Green and purple on steelies, saw it near me, coming off the highway. dude looked like a complete douche lol.
            Nah, I dont remember that one.
            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
            Drama you are like god
            Originally posted by SwearBear
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• buahahahaha.
                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Isnt there a fuse or relay you can pull to turn them off?

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• I removed my airbag module so that wouldn't happen to me. You know, like an intelligent person.

Comment

• Maybe i should do that with my lincoln. Suprised hopping it hasnt set them off. lol

Comment

• wtffffffffff

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                          Maybe i should do that with my lincoln. Suprised hopping it hasnt set them off. lol
                          takes a pretty decent impact to set them off, removing the module wouldn't hurt though
                          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Unless you hop in motion they shouldn't go off. Pretty sure cars have to be going over a certain speed for the bags to pop

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                              Unless you hop in motion they shouldn't go off. Pretty sure cars have to be going over a certain speed for the bags to pop
                              I thought it took a impact of 15 mph or so on the front bumper support area
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Depends on the car.

Comment

Working...
                                X