• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
    well spoken

and hai
    Nice avatar hahahahahaha
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Testpipe flanges are so thicker then the aftermarket cat and now my god damn Muff rubs on my rear lip. Shits annoying
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
        Testpipe flanges are so thicker then the aftermarket cat and now my god damn Muff rubs on my rear lip. Shits annoying
        my exhaust pipe sits on my lca and vibrates loudly like a dildo in a whore

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
          my exhaust pipe sits on my lca and vibrates loudly like a dildo in a whore
          mines got clearance everywhere, but Apparently the 1/4 -5/8 or whatever the sizes are in flanges pushed my exhaust back just enough that the rim of the muffler touches the lip, I may trim the lip or try new bushings.
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• i need to get the area of pipe modded to kick up higher, and get my muffler to sit a bit lower at the front side of it as it rubs on my chassis.

but im to lazy & cheap so ill just keep putting beads of jb weld on my lca lol

Comment

• i run a diesel so stock exhaust lol
              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• pascal. run a straight pipe, no mufflers.

Comment

• meh

already removed cat

Comment

• diesels wont be loud dude

Comment

• haven't got the the place nor the equipment to chagne that every year when it's MOT time

car goin to MOT on monday or tuesday

then it can go closer to earth again

Comment

• get a mandrel bent straight pipe made up, swapping it over wont be to hard

Comment

• out on the street?
                          lol

well already told the gf
                          that when looking for a house, it either needs a shed or a big garage

Comment

• you dont have a garage?

wtf cunt

Comment

• yup

meanwhile

pedobear has a nephew

Comment

• 1971 mercedes 280s sedan, bought as a project but ever got around to doing much with it. the car had its original 2.8 mercedes six replaced with a 4.5ltr chrysler v8 and 3 speed auto in 1993 it comes with engineers report and has been rego'd with this engine, last reg'd in 06. i have driven the car a few times and it runs well although i put a reco'd trans in and the linkages need adjusting. the body is pretty straight and has very little rust for a merc of this age! small amounts in boot and in passenger door (comes with a spare rust free door). interior is a little sad but easily fixed. the car is on gas but the tank is out of date. car has tow bar and also a couple of boxes of interior/exterior parts. this car wouldnt take a whole lot to get it up to rego cond and will make an excellent project! price is negotiable as i havent the time to do anything with it. the car is located in south gippsland approx 1 hour from cranbourne and will need to be trailered to its new home. - please contact me via sms with ur enquirey and i will call you back. odometer is in miles (car is not a 2.8 4spd man - no other options to list under)

Comment

Working...
                                X