X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rest of the afternoon off. too bad its shitty out
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• its fucking cold here. plus being broke is no fun. on a friday of all days
      Pose for the frame

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
        its fucking cold here. plus being broke is no fun. on a friday of all days
        being broke always sucks

Comment

• it sucks hard. i never go out anymore. can't cruise neither because i don't have gas in the whip.
          Pose for the frame

Comment

it sucks hard. i never go out anymore. can't cruise neither because i don't have gas in the whip.
            that reminds me, my car is on empty right now lol

Comment

• haha, I have 2 blips left in my tank. (I think thats a gallon. FML for having a 13 gallon tank.) No plans on a friday. I'm so irritated right now hah
              Pose for the frame

Comment

• "2 blips" made me lol

Comment

• haha, i don't know what else to call em. i had to get used to saying that when i first got the car cuz the damn digital dash lol
                  Pose for the frame

Comment

haha, I have 2 blips left in my tank. (I think thats a gallon. FML for having a 13 gallon tank.) No plans on a friday. I'm so irritated right now hah
                    You have a honda gingertits, those 13 gallons last weeks if you keep it out of vtec. Our teacher said that Jons evo has vtec in it today :facepalm.

-Dan

Comment

• dan, must we go there again? go buy your meth at walmart before i jab you lol. good god. normally I can make a tank last a week and a half, but all this nice weather out got me in a spirited driving mood.
                      Pose for the frame

Comment

• eating some peanut butter jelly.
                        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                        Drama you are like god
                        Originally posted by SwearBear
                        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• peanut butter smidgens FTW
                          Pose for the frame

Comment

dan, must we go there again? go buy your meth at walmart before i jab you lol. good god. normally I can make a tank last a week and a half, but all this nice weather out got me in a spirited driving mood.
                            They have wiper fluid at walmart and that has meth in it

-Dan

Comment

• hahahaha, you actually looked. evap the meth out of it and you're set.
                              Pose for the frame

Comment

hahahaha, you actually looked. evap the meth out of it and you're set.
                                nah, you just run the meth pump from the wiper fluid tank to the intake manifold. Then just pour in wiper fluid. All the other chemicals just burn up during combustion.

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X