• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
    im drinking because i had a shitty day at work
    ahw, did u have a bad day, my my my

Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• had to work with the korean fob

raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage

cunt does my head in

Comment

• fob?

fon of bitch?

Comment

• fresh off the boat
          Originally posted by M.Burroughs
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• pix from just across the street
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
              fresh off the boat
              this.

Comment

• that's racist

that's close jared

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                  pix from just across the street
                  The trees are coming for your new car.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                    that's racist

how?

its not like i called him a gook.

waitwu-

Comment

• im watching my neighbors tree cause its not as thick as that one thats pictured. the wind is blowing the tree away from the car though

Comment

• is that Roke ?

Comment

• rain has subsided, just wind. GOING TO CHECK OUT THE ENGINEEEEEE

Comment

• are you a chink in disguise pascal?!?!!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                              are you a chink in disguise pascal?!?!!?

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• engine confirmed
                                3sge, hks intake, some sort of exhaust (havnt gotten underneath it yet), perhaps lower springs (hoping for coils of course), race clutch (bitch is redic)

e: while i was out there a branch broke of said neighbors tree. bitch better grow some roots or someshit and hold it together

Comment

Working...
                                X