X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• altezza copped! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• damn you Jared

u've been dwelling in RT long enough

mf pics! or ban

Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• lol there is literally a typhoon outside right now
        地図コンテンツページです。気象警報、大雨危険度、台風情報、気象情報、天気予報、季節予報、ひまわり、アメダス、ウィンドプロファイラ、海上警報、潮位観測情報、波浪観測情報、津波、地震情報、推計気象分布、震央分布、噴火警報、降灰予報を表示します。
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• i havnt even confirmed if its 3sge or 1gfe engine. his co-workers say its a 3sge (dude PCSed to new location)

happy?

Comment

• challenge accepted?

edit

meh

far picture is far

since i'm engine noob

wait what?
            Last edited by P78; 09-21-2011, 02:07 AM.

Comment

• negative. the wind picked up hella crazy right now. a tree better not fucking fall on it omg im gonna rage

Comment

• i better not lose power either, my ipad isnt charged

Comment

• ^^ lol

Comment

• Originally posted by M.Burroughs

Comment

• drinking

Comment

• ^^ what's new

u better look for a car, lazy fuck

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                          better look for a car, lazy fuck
                          This

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• roman said that 180 and silvia probly been smashed.

so i wont bother

Comment

• im drinking because i had a shitty day at work

i had a shitty day at work because

having to work with the korean fob all day.

does my head in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• alchy

Comment

Working...
                                X