you guys are lucky, college sports get in the way of everything
      lolwut

Originally posted by StraightDeezin View Post
      H2O? cuz im just as antsy as you
      fuck no, I'm in Mississippi
      saturday is my cheat day
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• This weekend is sure to be the best time of the year. Cannot wait.
        Christof Goulart
        FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          lolwut

fuck no, I'm in Mississippi
          saturday is my cheat day
          niiiiiccce.

get some fried shit

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
            this is 'merica I speak horsepower and terke
            stop being lazy

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
            get a turbo kit
            that would be the bees knees

Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
            aren't you paying 1k for it? sounds like you're being a picky little girl.

i need a new job...not sure where else to look.
            im really more upset about having to pay higher insurance, road tax, and JCI for annual/bi-annual (??) fees
            Last edited by jared1988; 09-20-2011, 05:58 PM.
            Originally posted by M.Burroughs
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
              lolwut
              haha i thought u were talking about H2O too, and I was since i play on a team i can never make the show

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                aren't you paying 1k for it? sounds like you're being a picky little girl.

i need a new job...not sure where else to look.
                cocaine sales and distribution?

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                  sotp being lazy

stop being japanese

Comment

• Just had the interview, not sure how it went, I was really nervous, they seemed to like my little portfolio though. Idk I'm still really nervous about it, don't find out about the position till Oct. 2nd. When I was there though I noticed there were pretty much only attractive girls applying the position and my interviewer was really attractive. The guy was kind of a doucher though. Who knows, fingers crossed.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• good luck Kielan

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                      stop being japanese
                      cause im gaijin, too many japanese influence
                      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• well the as200L, as200Z, has LSD but the base as200 doesnt soooooooooo lets hope its an L or Z edition. they all have 6spds though

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          Just had the interview, not sure how it went, I was really nervous, they seemed to like my little portfolio though. Idk I'm still really nervous about it, don't find out about the position till Oct. 2nd. When I was there though I noticed there were pretty much only attractive girls applying the position and my interviewer was really attractive. The guy was kind of a doucher though. Who knows, fingers crossed.
                          You probably did fine. I know how you feel about the nerves and all. Good luck man
                          Christof Goulart
                          FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            Just had the interview, not sure how it went, I was really nervous, they seemed to like my little portfolio though. Idk I'm still really nervous about it, don't find out about the position till Oct. 2nd. When I was there though I noticed there were pretty much only attractive girls applying the position and my interviewer was really attractive. The guy was kind of a doucher though. Who knows, fingers crossed.
                            Haha Nice buddy!! haha better show those chicks your photography talent

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                              niiiiiccce.

get some fried shit
                              local coffee and breakfast place, local bbq place that was on diner dives and drive ins, and ie cream

Originally posted by ThatEF9kid View Post
                              haha i thought u were talking about H2O too, and I was since i play on a team i can never make the show

yah maybe next year
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• So there's a pretty clean E38 for sale 10min from me. 1995 740i, dark blue on tan, 175000kms. This week it's price dropped to $3,600.

Ughh kinda really want.

Edit: http://barrie.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehic...AdIdZ315431019
                                Last edited by Alexander; 09-20-2011, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X