• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fucking fuck 500 bucks gone for a goddamn flight
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• where going Dr.?
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by runningpanda View Post
        Trying to decide which wheels to run on the e46:
        Style 95's, Style 162, salad shooters, or is there another wheel that would look totally tits on an e46 that I haven't considered? Any opinions?
        I vote salad shooters. What color E46? Coupe/sedan?
        1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
        2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
        flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
          where going Dr.?
          home
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
            I vote salad shooters. What color E46? Coupe/sedan?
            I forget the name, but it's navy blue. 1999 323i sedan. I was thinking white salad shooters, but I got the idea from the e46 with the white fanblades and the mini with the white salad shooters, haha
            Christof Goulart
            FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
              home
              duh on me. is your tech school over?
              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

I forget the name, but it's navy blue. 1999 323i sedan. I was thinking white salad shooters, but I got the idea from the e46 with the white fanblades and the mini with the white salad shooters, haha
                That's actually EXACTLY what I was thinking about hahahaha

maybe some low offset Apex ARC 8s like 18x10 et 25 (the concave ones) painted white.
                flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
                  That's actually EXACTLY what I was thinking about hahahaha

maybe some low offset Apex ARC 8s like 18x10 et 25 (the concave ones) painted white.
                  Never even heard of those wheels, they look so sweet. It'd probably take me a good while to save for those wheels, though.
                  Christof Goulart
                  FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

Never even heard of those wheels, they look so sweet. It'd probably take me a good while to save for those wheels, though.
                    sell your body

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                      sell your body
                      Whore myself out to a hundred fat chicks at $50 a pop.

Or... 50 REALLY fat chicks for $100 a pop.
                      Christof Goulart
                      FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

well they are usually track wheels for E46 M3's and like E39 M5s shit like that. Yeah they are kind of midrange with price, not really cheap. I think they'd look sick though. Would the fitment be right? I don't know a whole lot about E46 non-m wheel specs.
                        flickr

Comment

• Probably have to run a bigger spacer? I'm only familiar with e28 spacing and wheel fitment at the moment. Still a total newberkin when it comes to the e46.
                          Christof Goulart
                          FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

Don't do salad shooters, 16s are too small for an E46, don't do 19s either because they're too big, 17s or 18s are where its at. That said, do M Pars cause it looks awesome, and the color is Orient Blue.

8 et 13, 9.5 et20, flush.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Whore myself out to a hundred fat chicks at $50 a pop.

Or... 50 REALLY fat chicks for $100 a pop.
                              or since your in the states,

seekingarrangement.com

its been featured on MTV True Life and a couple of news programs, so it has to be legit. if i was in the states me and my wife would be on that shit

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                Don't do salad shooters, 16s are too small for an E46, don't do 19s either because they're too big, 17s or 18s are where its at. That said, do M Pars cause it looks awesome, and the color is Orient Blue.

8 et 13, 9.5 et20, flush.
                                Teach me your ways.

There are a couple sets of M Parallels for sale around here and I do love them. I was going to stick with a 17inch wheel, 18 if it's really worth it.
                                Christof Goulart
                                FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

Working...
                                X