This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    Im gonna get drunk and buy a hooker. then beat her like she fucked up my sammich
    Christof Goulart
    FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• "im sorry cheif master sergent of Yokota AB, i know im suppose to be in my full service dress but my wife lost my name tape"

"oh thats fine airmen, ill just take your staff sergent stripe before you even get it"

#rage
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
        I want to go to H2O

We're going to Friday Night Lights instead. Only a couple hundred cars, and its focus is on JDM, but it's practically in our backyard, so that cuts down on costs and time spent out of the shop. Plus it's always fun to blow the minds of the little JDM kids that don't really get Euro stuff.
        watsaeuro?
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
          "im sorry cheif master sergent of Yokota AB, i know im suppose to be in my full service dress but my wife lost my name tape"

"oh thats fine airmen, ill just take your staff sergent stripe before you even get it"

#rage
          lolfag

Comment

• fuck you dick
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
              fuck you dick
              should have known better
              if you are active you should have extras, or you should have taken a day of leave

Comment

• i should have, my wife likes to clean every fucking thing and move every fucking thing.

no reason to have extra cause I would never loose it

not gonna take leave to get out of an appointment with a cheif (its for ALS shit anyways). i work with a 3 star, a cheif doesnt bother me.

Comment

• just picked up a transmission for my gf's car. i'm tired of driving her ass to work..

Comment

• public transportation?

Comment

• no wholemeal bread in the freezer.

RAAAAAAAAGE

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                        I want to go to H2O

We're going to Friday Night Lights instead. Only a couple hundred cars, and its focus is on JDM, but it's practically in our backyard, so that cuts down on costs and time spent out of the shop. Plus it's always fun to blow the minds of the little JDM kids that don't really get Euro stuff.
                        I'll be in your hood on the 29th
                        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• My laptop is breaking on its own. Fuck you Dell.
                          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                          Drama you are like god
                          Originally posted by SwearBear
                          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                            My laptop is breaking on its own. Fuck you Dell.
                            dude, you got a dell
                            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Christof Goulart
                              FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

2 year warranty, huh?
                                also heatsink not easily cleaned. it fills with dust, they overheat, get a bit of hard drive failure and thats that!
                                if its overheating/heated go take it to a computer repair shop and get them to clean out your heatsink and fan.

Originally posted by Jersh
                                RT changes lives.

Comment

Working...
                                X