X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7.5 is not wide at all and will look pretty goofy from behind. 17x9, on an E36 shouldn't be an issue at all, depending on the offsets I'd be surprised if you needed anything more than a roll...
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      7.5 is not wide at all and will look pretty goofy from behind. 17x9, on an E36 shouldn't be an issue at all, depending on the offsets I'd be surprised if you needed anything more than a roll...
      Offset is 22 on the 9's, 41 on the 7.5's.
      Problem is that i've got 8x17 for the front. They don't fit on the left side because it's a little bit bend so the wheel isn't in the middle of the fender. it moved more out and more to the right.
      Originally posted by Oxer
      I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Weren't some people able to fit 10.5" rears on an E36?

Comment

• I don't say i can't fit them. i just don't want to.
          I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Ah.

Comment

• I guess you guys think i am an idiot

Comment

• 7.5" is a little skinny, my Miata has 8" all round to put it in perspective.

Comment

• Of course it is.
                  Maybe i should roll my fenders, then check the clearance on the left front again. Fucking accident ruining everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
                    Of course it is.
                    Maybe i should roll my fenders, then check the clearance on the left front again. Fucking accident ruining everything.
                    The accident where the car was hit while parked?

Comment

• hai fegs
                      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Afternoon Duder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          The one girl I know refuses to give any out, its sucks. Right now I'm so worried about everything I can't focus on anything because I think I should be focusing on something else. Fuck this is awful. Just gotta make it to Thursday.
                          there's always that white bitch. just work at short fast paced intervals

Comment

• Nah. Not even the one i did. The first owner had a bad accident which kinda ruined everything on the left front. can't even fit a strut brace. noticed that after my accident.

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
                              Nah. Not even the one i did. The first owner had a bad accident which kinda ruined everything on the left front. can't even fit a strut brace. noticed that after my accident.
                              Well that sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                                Well that sucks.
                                i wanted to bring the car to a car bench but i heard that should be damn expensive.

Comment

Working...
                                X