• Wudup RT.

^ That cat looks scary...

Comment

• WTF, they forgot the rear fenders...

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
        Wudup RT.

^ That cat looks scary...
        He's a siamese, so they have big ears and long faces. Pretty interesting kitties xD

Originally posted by Jersh
        RT changes lives.

Comment

• S T A N C E | W O R K S

Comment

• SUP UKer. Cute puppy there too.

Originally posted by Jersh
            RT changes lives.

Comment

• My 13 1/2 yr old Boxer Kayla.
              Originally posted by Lt. Dangle
              Are your cigars left handed, or right handed?
              Originally posted by Kielan
              Debatable, I sat there uncontrollably shitting for more than 20 minutes.

Check my Tumblr, bitches.

Comment

• I just saw a Mercedes with M3 BMW wheels on it today... wtf
                | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• my two old pooches, they were our farm dogs. Vlack one was 4? months at this time. he became HUGE

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                  he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Hey guys, didn't really know where to post my question so I just came here. I live in the UK, I'm currently 15 years old and I'm starting to get my driving lessons and also buying a car in about one and a half years, and so I need to start saving up money now, can you guys give me good advice on what to save up for? The reason for me asking this on a car modding forum is because I really, really, really don't want a 1.0 Corsa or something along these lines, of course I'd rather it be something low in cost and not so expensive to run but as I said, not something that's too slow. I'm looking up to 1,500 pounds. Also I was thinking of a 1.4 Golf MK4? Help would me much apprecieated

Comment

• Don't get a VW, get an E28.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        Don't get a VW, get an E28.
                        Yea, I dunno about getting insured on an E28 at his age, still though vw's are pretty much everywhere in the uk, like saxos, 105's corsas etc... I dunno man just find something cheap to insure that you like, loads of options out there.

Comment

• Yeah but would they be cheap to insure as well? That's another problem, have to stay low on insurance, or no company would insure me a car if it's in high insurance group.

Comment

• Mmmm, yeah I see what you're saying, I'm more into the euro kind of scene, but beemers are bonkers to insure here in UK, I can only dream of one at this age haha

Comment

• Even like an 86 5er is expensive? fuck that shit, move to the US.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                Even like an 86 5er is expensive? fuck that shit, move to the US.
                                All on engine capacity and the age of the person who is being insured/experience.
                                And I'm sure he's much better off paying 2000+ a year to insure a big engine car and getting free healthcare

Comment

Working...
                                X