X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lolwut?
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• just had a long ass day of work and now I'm eating a burrito but its making me want chipotle, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Comment

• I love southwest chipolte sauce from subway hahaa
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• yoooooooooooo
          Originally posted by M.Burroughs
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• hai

chipotle sauce sounds like just my thing

but not to be found where i live fml
            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• ye olde contry is too old
              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• oh dont be upset

Comment

• Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• bummer

Comment

• so how come ur here at this hour?

Comment

• its 4:24pm, about to go home for the weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekenddddddddddddddddddddd

Comment

• weekend pass?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              Also wtf is up with females putting long thin feathers in their hair? It doesn't make any sense, do they want to be birds?
                              I don't get that either, but I do like feather earrings?

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                              lol fucking women are retarded when it comes to cars
                              Take that back, I'm only a little retarded.

In other news, I took a little old lady blackberry picking in my car this morning. She says she needs to write in in her diary about how lovely our trip was.

Originally posted by Jersh
                              RT changes lives.

Comment

• Yo RT.

Scartlett Johansson leaked nude pics, fuck yeah...

Comment

Working...
                                X