X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im about to knock out 11 credits in 5 weeks
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• More power to you... I fucking **** school. I don't even know what I'm going to do with my useless degree once I get out of this shitpile school (sorry, "state university") I go to.

Comment

• its cheating though, its for the Community Collge of the Air Force i also have to march people around and shit
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by ThatEF9kid View Post
          Fuck HW I **** how sometimes there is like nothing, and then other times it seems all the teachers just load it up
          Story of my life, I have been working for about 7 hours now, still no where near done.
          Originally posted by Zack01GC View Post
          LOL what the fuck is homework? I'm taking 16 credits and I want to say I spend about an hour a week doing work.

Then again, my online class doesn't start until Oct. 24. So really 13 credits until then.

No joke though, the last three weeks of the semester the professors always seem to load it up.
          I spend about 4+ hours on it every week day (except Friday), its fucking awful.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
            its cheating though, its for the Community Collge of the Air Force i also have to march people around and shit
            lolwut
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• huh?

Comment

• can't wait to get mah wheelz yo

Comment

huh?
                  what you talkin bout marching people around?

Comment

• you didnt march a small detail around in ALS?????

e: what wheels are you getting?
                    Last edited by jared1988; 09-15-2011, 09:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                      When was I naked? Lmao
                      No clue you posted that your naked in my thread on bimmerforums
                      I dislike Byron.

Comment

• wait wut?

I've come to the conclusion that I'm 22 years and 50 weeks old going on 40. This is a strong revelation. I'm content not working out, drinking beer, and watching TV/surfing the internet every second that I'm not working or in class. I don't even care about going to parties or the bar anymore. I think I'm sick.

The fuck.

Comment

• sounds good

Comment

• credits?
                            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• for college, not game tokens

Comment

you didnt march a small detail around in ALS?????

e: what wheels are you getting?

lol no I did the correspondence course

Originally posted by Zack01GC View Post
                                wait wut?

I've come to the conclusion that I'm 22 years and 50 weeks old going on 40. This is a strong revelation. I'm content not working out, drinking beer, and watching TV/surfing the internet every second that I'm not working or in class. I don't even care about going to parties or the bar anymore. I think I'm sick.

The fuck.
                                sounds like you should just end it
                                Last edited by Dudermagee; 09-15-2011, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X