This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    i wanted to be more rude. but there was another customer waiting to talk to me
    "I would love to help you sir, but you said you were all set, now I bid you good day"
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• mother fucking 3DELTA1FIVE2

i go to ALS on the 27th (FML), already did my 7lvl CBTs, fucking IT E-Learning
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
        mother fucking 3DELTA1FIVE2

i go to ALS on the 27th (FML), already did my 7lvl CBTs, fucking IT E-Learning
        wtf is that again?
        did you go to keesler afb?
        I already have my ALS done

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          "I would love to help you sir, but you said you were all set, now I bid you good day"
          I SAID good day sir!
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

wtf is that again?
            did you go to keesler afb?
            I already have my ALS done
            i was a infrastructure/tech control/combat comm but IDK wtf im called now.
            yes
            lucky

they just brought back 7lvl school at keesler again 2 week TDY gonna hit on some tech schoolers
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• we might get frost up here tonite. wtf
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                I SAID good day sir!

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  "Ive got a genetic disease"

No, you have to stop stuffing your fat fucking face with everything you see. hurry and die from diabetus, or whatever else kills fat sacks of shit
                  I had this same discussion with a friend the other day, this was my argument as well, lolz for days.
                  then he asked me for help. I looked at him like he just asked me translate hyrogliphics

we might get frost up here tonite. wtf
                  Same here. lol.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                    i was a infrastructure/tech control/combat comm but IDK wtf im called now.
                    yes
                    lucky

they just brought back 7lvl school at keesler again 2 week TDY gonna hit on some tech schoolers
                    I'm at Keesler right now

I SAID good day sir!
                    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ&feature=related"]You Get Nothing! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• go to the V and get some fresh shit before they get all whored up

Comment

• Sweet fuck, I'm never taking 19 credits ever again. This is awful.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Such a bitch.

Comment

• Nick I have been doing HW for 5 hours. Fuck with me.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Fuck HW I **** how sometimes there is like nothing, and then other times it seems all the teachers just load it up

Comment

• LOL what the fuck is homework? I'm taking 16 credits and I want to say I spend about an hour a week doing work.

Then again, my online class doesn't start until Oct. 24. So really 13 credits until then.

No joke though, the last three weeks of the semester the professors always seem to load it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X