X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    Hahaha makes sense.

The asshole I blocked actually pms me. Fuck head does not get the hint.

have you actually told him to "fuck off" yet? (insert "cunt" at the end of "off" for more emphasis)

Comment

• Jesus loves all his people.... Except for the idiots that constantly PM him asking questions about his car so they can do the same thing and not do any research or work for themselves. (ask me how I know) haha fucking **** people.
      cars and stuff

Comment

• ever heard imination is the highest form of flattery?
        Originally posted by M.Burroughs
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• No it's just annoying lol
          cars and stuff

Comment

• thats what i tell my 7yo anyways, fucking annoying. "daddy nyah is coping meee", when i dont feel like dealing with it i just tell her to stfu
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Lulz
              cars and stuff

Comment

• Ukley, the fark you doing on here so early??
                Originally posted by E36BMW
                You stay classy, Honda Ricers...

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                  Jesus loves all his people.... Except for the idiots that constantly PM him asking questions about his car so they can do the same thing and not do any research or work for themselves. (ask me how I know) haha fucking **** people.
                  People PM me and telling me that if I dont them how how to fit my wheels they won't buy them.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• what Pavel?

Comment

• Originally posted by Honda Pie? View Post
                      Ukley, the fark you doing on here so early??
                      im on holidays brah

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                        Jesus loves all his people.... Except for the idiots that constantly PM him asking questions about his car so they can do the same thing and not do any research or work for themselves. (ask me how I know) haha fucking **** people.
                        i also get the occasional what did you do with the borbets and think, fucking josh LOL

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• half bag of original doritos and can of monster for brekky. healthy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                            im on holidays brah
                            ooooshi nikka!!!!!!

How long you on Holidays?
                            Originally posted by E36BMW
                            You stay classy, Honda Ricers...

Comment

• just a week, go back next wednesday

Comment

• going up to performance car mania tomorrow for the weekend.

i like to take a day or 2 off before and after events and shit lol

Comment

Working...
                                X