This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
    raised my car and threw 225s all around yesterday and went drifting... holy fuck she slides nice now and throws wayy more smoke
    205's on 8.5's look like my tires are smoking a cigarette.

im gonna try and get a 255 back there in the winter for a legit smoke show

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• My winter setup will be 205s on 16x8s, some straight sidewall loving.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I want to move to socal too! :-(
        cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
          sounds like a plan.

wheres dave moving to?
          Washington

Comment

• Is it bad I cant look at a thread with an E39 in it without thinking of a Pavel joke? lol
            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
            he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
              I want to move to socal too! :-(
              Move to NorCal!

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                Is it bad I cant look at a thread with an E39 in it without thinking of a Pavel joke? lol
                Whats the Pavel joke?

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• my friend was wanting to open a shop and wanted me to run the office and marketing shit...don't think it's gonna happen because he's in the same situation as seandub.

it's fucking hot outside.

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                    Is it bad I cant look at a thread with an E39 in it without thinking of a Pavel joke? lol
                    Nope, I do the same thing hahaha.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Sucks to not have enough saved to just dive in and hope, but it is what it is

Comment

• yup. he works construction so he get's laid off in fall/winter, so we'll see how it goes. you might remember his is300 from SOTU.

what did you have in mind as far as your shop and how much capital would you anticipate needing?

Comment

• Haven't done any legitimate research because I know its not a reality for me solo

Comment

• On my way home from school, I saw probably one of the top 5 nicest cars I've ever seen in real life. Broken down on 146 in prov, was a fucking slammed, white, 850. Thing was on the ground, on some white/polished/wide as fuck wheels (possibly work eurolines but not sure). My jaw was dropped for a good 5 minutes.
                            tumblr
                            myata

Comment

• Originally posted by smoky0937 View Post
                              On my way home from school, I saw probably one of the top 5 nicest cars I've ever seen in real life. Broken down on 146 in prov, was a fucking slammed, white, 850. Thing was on the ground, on some white/polished/wide as fuck wheels (possibly work eurolines but not sure). My jaw was dropped for a good 5 minutes.
                              I actually feel bad for you if that's one of the top 5 nicest you've seen.

Yay for living in the silicon valley

Comment

• Dude daily drives this and I see it after work at least a few times a week...

If its not that one, it looks just like it. Flat black and wide bodied Bentley.

Comment

Working...
                                X