X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yea Im on 3 right now.

I lol'd so hard at the rap version of the intro song right now
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• omg this is by far my favorite episode.

Drama you are like god
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I had $1000 in my hand this morning and in a hour its gone lol.

-Dan

Comment

• wtf did you buy?

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
            wtf did you buy?
            What didn't I buy

Corbeau foza seats and brackets
            G-force harnesses
            Gave my mom $100 for my car payment
            Carpet dye
            M3 door stills
            New interior door handel
            New A pillers
            Headliner fabric

-Dan

Comment

• Still have a few bucks left but thats for adhesive, mounting hardware for the harnesses, and paint for the interior. Lets just say its going to be a fun next week

-Dan

Comment

• I thought you said Forza seats lol

thats a lot of shit. Your cars gonna be looking dooopee

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Fuck not having an SLR. I happen upon a tiny vdub meet with a few nice cars, and the pics I snapped with this 5 year old p.o.s. just don't cut it. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                  yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• so. I have like a 6yo p.o.s. camera too and my pics come out pretty great still

see

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Saw those earlier on your flickr Don't judge me. I'd like to think I can take decent shots with my buddy's Canon. But this Fuji hand-me-down has a digital viewfinder that I can't stand. I can never tell if anything is in focus. Granted, the lighting was pretty terrible this evening, but I just crave better pictures.

Cole

yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• haha. mine has it too I think. I dont even use it anymore. I just had to take a shot and it was a hit or miss

Drama you are like god

Comment

• You probably know that camera better than I know mine anyway. It was just given to me, no manual, so I'm just trying to figure things out on my own. But even when I let the camera do its own thing the pictures still come out pretty sub par.

Maybe if I'm going to start posting pics I should get on board with an image-hosting site too...FB compresses and grains them to shit.
                          Last edited by Bracknaphobia; 07-26-2010, 09:51 PM.

Cole

Comment

• f facebook man, flickr is so much better
                            -George
                            flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                              f facebook man, flickr is so much better
                              I know... I just don't feel worthy of a flickr without a decent camera to take decent shots. I know you understand how frustrating it can be...

So what's up dude?

Cole

Comment

• Its all about the angles dawg, you can get some pretty crisp shots from a P&S if you get the angles and some post in PS.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X