X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
    Never trust a man named Randy.
    Originally posted by Lt. Dangle
    Are your cigars left handed, or right handed?
    Originally posted by Kielan
    Debatable, I sat there uncontrollably shitting for more than 20 minutes.

Check my Tumblr, bitches.

Comment

• Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEPvSo8bE2I"]Michel & Sven - Der Tischdeckentrick - Teil 4 - YouTube[/ame]
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Drama! How is your S14?

Comment

• Had to bail. Dude was selling it to pay his tuiton and I couldn't come up with the money fast enough. Some dude offered him $5k for it so he sold it. It's all good though.
            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
            Drama you are like god
            Originally posted by SwearBear
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooored
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• this job blows. fucking day 10 of 21 in a row going on over here.

Comment

• I'm so hungry.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    I'm so hungry.
                    me too. i havent eaten since breakfast lol. but thats cool since im fixing to get drunk tonite, big time.

Comment

• there hasnt been a customer in here in the last 3 fucking hours

Comment

• fucking sunburned, tired, and hungry. nothing to eat here and i can't leave until this asshole gets here to buy my car and he's already 20 minutes late.

Comment

• im about to just close my dept and go the fuck home.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                            fucking sunburned, tired, and hungry. nothing to eat here and i can't leave until this asshole gets here to buy my car and he's already 20 minutes late.
                            call and ask him to get you some food on the way

Comment

• i should

Comment

• I haven't eaten anything today, all I have consumed was. 8 shots of rum, a bottle of some delicious mixed drink, a can of coke, a bottle of water, and a 12 oz can of Arnold Palmer.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X