X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kielan there was a dood yesterday that was selling D90s but i forget how much he wanted
    Originally posted by TheNeek
    BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Justin you must be retarded, the amount of times we have said he has an E36, its even on the last page, also, look in his avatar, and that is very clearly the front of an E36. Yes he is going to track his car (been over that as well), pay attention more often...
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Deltron View Post
        oh shit youre not fucking around. im guessing youre going to be tracking it? what car do you own anyway?

edit: nvm i saw your E36 mang. good looks.
        Yeah its going to be my track car after college.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
          Yeah its going to be my track car after college.

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
          Justin you must be retarded, the amount of times we have said he has an E36, its even on the last page, also, look in his avatar, and that is very clearly the front of an E36. Yes he is going to track his car (been over that as well), pay attention more often...
          lol why are you such a smartass/dick on here? no need to get angry.

Comment

• So who wants to diagnose my dilemma here?

My rear coils, just don't go down far enough, but looking at other Tegs with the same setup and they can A LOT lower than I can in the rear, like they tuck some tire, where as I can only get it to a 2 finger gap, which makes no sense with the coils spun all the way down. Ideas?
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Deltron View Post
              lol why are you such a smartass/dick on here? no need to get angry.
              Just to you.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                So who wants to diagnose my dilemma here?

My rear coils, just don't go down far enough, but looking at other Tegs with the same setup and they can A LOT lower than I can in the rear, like they tuck some tire, where as I can only get it to a 2 finger gap, which makes no sense with the coils spun all the way down. Ideas?
                they took out the adjusters?

-Dan

Comment

• DICK!!! I hope you every enkei 92 in the world gets blown the fuck up.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                    So who wants to diagnose my dilemma here?

different rear coil spring?
                    Originally posted by TheNeek
                    BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                      they took out the adjusters?
                      Nope, they all say "I have like 1" more thread left", shit pisses me off. I am going to take my adjusters out cause I just wanna be super low, but its a bitch cause I havet to take the whole coilover out to do that.
                      Originally posted by Deltron View Post
                      DICK!!! I hope you every enkei 92 in the world gets blown the fuck up.
                      Suck a big one.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
                        different rear coil spring?
                        Nope.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• they have bigger tire/wheel set up? Maybe you didnt install them right.

-Dan

Comment

• I had a shop install the rears, because my rear LCA bushings were fucked, so they did it all at once. And because its a very reputable performance shop, I really hope they did it right, otherwise their race cars would be fucked as well haha. But I can't for the life of me figure out how they are getting so low.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• huh. Thats something. Its not that hard to install coilovers so if they're a shop that did it before or have common sense im pretty sure they know what they're doing ha. Don't know what to tell yah bud.

Ugh, I **** doing large projects like this. $1,000 to spend on anything and it is stressful as hell haha. I wish there was a shop that would have everything I need because shipping on a roll cage and seats is not cheap lol.

-Dan

Comment

• Yeah shits mad weak. Whatever I will figure it out. Anyone have ideas for better springs? I was thinking the Eibach's they use in Ground Control setups.

And yeah Dan, I know that feeling all to well. Fortunately this summer where I work there is like JDM superstore not too far away, I'm gunna go check it out tomorrow in my lunch break haha.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X