• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You bastard, getting our hopes up that you may reveal your next project ):

Originally posted by Jersh
    RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
      You bastard, getting our hopes up that you may reveal your next project ):
      Its really not going to be that impressive, I just don't want to divulge anything, I really shouldn't have said anything about air in here, but we have too many people on here who are capable of helping me to not say anythign.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• almost done
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          Its really not going to be that impressive, I just don't want to divulge anything, I really shouldn't have said anything about air in here, but we have too many people on here who are capable of helping me to not say anythign.
          Why the secrets?
          Pfft with your contacts and what you did to that bimmer in the short time you had it? Can't be that unimpressive.

RT changes lives.

Comment

Why the secrets?
            Pfft with your contacts and what you did to that bimmer in the short time you had it? Can't be that unimpressive.
            So true.
            Originally posted by Oxer
            I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Haha thanks. I promise though it really won't be that special. I probably won't "unveil" it until mid summer next year. Will it go to shows before that? Yeah but it won't be on a level that anyone will care a out for a while.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• hope I get mah wheels tomorrow
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Haha thanks. I promise though it really won't be that special. I probably won't "unveil" it until mid summer next year. Will it go to shows before that? Yeah but it won't be on a level that anyone will care a out for a while.
                  I feel you ;; I won't be able to afford what I want to do to mine for many years. Though when I do? She's gonna hit the ground running and confuse a lot of die-hards over here... hopefully.

What wheels duder? Pics?

RT changes lives.

Comment

Haha thanks. I promise though it really won't be that special. I probably won't "unveil" it until mid summer next year. Will it go to shows before that? Yeah but it won't be on a level that anyone will care a out for a while.
                    Hope it turns out good but i have actually no doubt about that.

This so makes me want to finish my car
                    I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• I want to actually look at my car and be happy with it hahaha till then I'll be working toward making it happen.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I feel you ;; I won't be able to afford what I want to do to mine for many years. Though when I do? She's gonna hit the ground running and confuse a lot of die-hards over here... hopefully.

What wheels duder? Pics?
                        If i think about what i wanna do to my car, i guess i'll need 6 more years to get it done

Comment

• I smell 2002.

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
                            If i think about what i wanna do to my car, i guess i'll need 6 more years to get it done
                            6 sounds about right for me.. finish my degree and start earning some disposable income. though one big commission could be enough to get the suspension work half done.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Aesthetically I'll be where I want hopefully next year. Performance will take a while longer. And I'm going to pick up another project next summer.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

6 sounds about right for me.. finish my degree and start earning some disposable income. though one big commission could be enough to get the suspension work half done.
                                ^This.

some things i want to do to her:

- full repaint in Rubinschwarz metallic
                                - brown leather
                                - wood trim
                                - airride
                                - maybe put a wood floor in the trunk
                                - engine swap (maybe to a 323i or something more spectacular)

doesn't sound much, but it's pretty expensive though. at least for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X