X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
    doesn't have to be anyway...
    I want it to not be much, but I have yet to find a way to really cut down on costs. I suppose I could do Koni Yellows, but I don't know if the struts are short enough to lay out.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
      Airride is very, very expensive if you want a proper set up.
      Again, You can have a proper Air Setup on the cheap if you piece it together and go with Manual stuff.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
        Again, You can have a proper Air Setup on the cheap if you piece it together and go with Manual stuff.
        A manual setup is about 800 cheaper, I just want a more "together" feel for it, if that makes sense. I have no issue paying for quality, and the Accuair Switchspeed install looks much cleaner and has so little wiring to do, its awesome.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Fact: i want an airride setup for my next car and then i don't care how much it'll cost.
          Originally posted by Oxer
          I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            A manual setup is about 800 cheaper, I just want a more "together" feel for it, if that makes sense. I have no issue paying for quality, and the Accuair Switchspeed install looks much cleaner and has so little wiring to do, its awesome.
            I never looked at the accuair switchspeed stuff yet.
            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
            he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

Fact: i want an airride setup for my next car and then i don't care how much it'll cost.
              You could do the whole thing for around 1800 if you use universal stuff and manual setup.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I never looked at the accuair switchspeed stuff yet.
                The VU4 Manifold is amazing as well.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I want accuair's e-level system.
                  I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• kielan, by manual do you mean analog as well? paddlevalves are gay, but i love my analog setup. e-level is awesome, but really not worth it unless you have a huge budget. i love my analog setup, and it was setup pretty inexpensively. instead of buying a 1000 set of coils, then another 400 on aerosports, look into a set of airlift universals and buy koni or bilsteins or whatever for the rear. maybe call the company and see if you can just buy replacement front struts since that is really all you need.

Comment

• No I just mean like paddle valves and shit like that, analog setups are fine, e-level costs way too much for what I want. I was thinking a SwitchSpeed setup (still analog) but has the great controller. I mean I'd be open to autopilot as well, but the install just isn't as clean (although since I'm doing a false floor and what not, that really shouldn't be that big of a deal.

I need to do more research, but I think I'll end up not getting coils, and then just doing universal bags, and Koni or Bilstein struts up front. I'm waiting on hearing from the guys at bag riders as well, and seeing what they say my options are. What management are you running?
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• For what kind of car actually, Kielan?

Comment

For what kind of car actually, Kielan?
                          For me? That's not important for anyone else to know other than myself and those involved right now.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Damn you

Comment

• Anyways I hope the boys at bag riders get back to me soon, although it doesn't really matter as I am about 3-4 months out from actually ordering anything. But knowing what I want to have, and just being able to hit the order button when the time comes would be quite nice.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post

Anyways I hope the boys at bag riders get back to me soon, although it doesn't really matter as I am about 3-4 months out from actually ordering anything. But knowing what I want to have, and just being able to hit the order button when the time comes would be quite nice.
                                Yep, i guess it's the best way to do it: make clear what you want, save some money and when the time comes BUY THAT SHIT.

On another note: i called my wheel-refinisher yesterday and asked where my wheels went (waiting for them for 5weeks now). he said they shipped them about two weeks ago. FUUUUU

Comment

Working...
                                X