• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
    240Z?
    well yea haha, but im still hung up on another FC
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      urge to buy a jdm car after I sell the e30 is reaching an all time high. im even watching the Wangan Midnight series again lol
      Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
      240Z?
      do it, you wont

whats wrong with the e30??
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
        do it, you wont

whats wrong with the e30??
        im sick of it lol. lost motivation. im basically finishing it so i can sell it

Comment

im sick of it lol. lost motivation. im basically finishing it so i can sell it
          so whats going to make the next project better?
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

so whats going to make the next project better?
            it;ll be new. ive had the e30 for 18 months. thats one of the longest of any car ive owned

Comment

it;ll be new. ive had the e30 for 18 months. thats one of the longest of any car ive owned
              until you have it for X ammount of time, get bored, sell it and then what?

Comment

until you have it for X ammount of time, get bored, sell it and then what?
                then buy something else.

Comment

• I'm more than likely going back to Jap.

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Bump please.

Comment

then buy something else.
                    Exactly like we've done with 20+ other cars.

That was a dumb question.

Comment

• neongo shakotan!

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post

lol, thats what I was getting at

Comment

• its just a car. i never form any real attachment to it. buy, sell, buy another one, repeat process

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post

guess i havnt shared the same feeling being that ive never owned a car out-right

Comment

• i laugh every time i go on bfc cause i got an infraction on my first post. and its still in my user cp

Comment

• Hahahaha nice.

AS for cars I've owned 5 this year alone, and I'm not done yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X