Comment

• Basketball is fucking garbage.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
        Basketball is fucking garbage.
        If I wanted to watch black people run and jump, I'd watch cops
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Oh yeah that's all they do in bball, no skill required right?
          Originally posted by M.Burroughs
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• I score, you score, I score, you score, oops I missed now you're gonna win.

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
              Oh yeah that's all they do in bball, no skill required right?
              none
              its all genetics

Comment

• Guess they just need to get rid of all of those silly extra 47 minutes. Plus it's so easy to score with 5 other people on the court cause they just stand to the side and let you walk up to th hoop for a layup
                I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• They should just get rid of the sport entirely, its fuckin gay.

Comment

Guess they just need to get rid of all of those silly extra 47 minutes. Plus it's so easy to score with 5 other people on the court cause they just stand to the side and let you walk up to th hoop for a layup
                    It must be easy what with average scores getting into the 80-90's

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                      They should just get rid of the sport entirely, its fuckin gay.
                      But that would limit them to only football or rapping

Comment

• Compared to when it first started and scored were in the 110-140s

Comment

• I vote we eliminate rapping too. Only football, heavily limiting the number of rich over sized black people.

Comment

Compared to when it first started and scored were in the 110-140s
                            it still gets that high in pro ball
                            I was including HS though

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                            I vote we eliminate rapping too. Only football, heavily limiting the number of rich over sized black people.
                            I'll allow it

Comment

• The only thing I have to thank basketball for is Jordan 1s. And we have them now, so the sport can fuck off.

Comment

• Don't like dunks?

Comment

Working...
                                X