This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
    whats so bad about yours? mine doesn't come in until oct 3rd.. i move back to university on sept 1st. NO MONEY FOR A MONTH WOO.
    I am not in school

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
    What's so bad about it?

Paying it back....
    +1

I been trying to cut down on my bills this week.
    My friend now works at insurance company, got my insurance reduced in half. THANK YOU RYAN!
    Found out that this chick I bang works as loan officer and trying to reduce my student loan now by $150. Next is to find someone who can help me out with lowering my phone bill. $140/month for cell phone is no fun. lol

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Oh god gotta shit so hard, 10 minutes from home

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
        Oh god gotta shit so hard, 10 minutes from home
        I been thinking about shitting for last few hours. Feel lazy getting out of my chair.

Comment

• Sup RT

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
            sup rt
            suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just remembered this. lol
            When I first moved here and everyone was like "What's up man?". That shit confused the fuck out of me.

Comment

• lol.

All is well here. Got myself a new woman that likes to skydive, cliff jump, and do other crazy stuff that guys usually only like to do. Not to mention she's 21 and looks wayyyy out of my league.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Wudup RT.

Andy weren't you engaged?

Comment

lol.

All is well here. Got myself a new woman that likes to skydive, cliff jump, and do other crazy stuff that guys usually only like to do. Not to mention she's 21 and looks wayyyy out of my league.
                  Dude! I went out with this 31 yo chick this past weekend and fell in love how cool she was, hella mature, no drama bullshit that is normally associated with younger girls. Loved it!

Comment

lol.

pics or ban
                    Originally posted by Lt. Dangle
                    Are your cigars left handed, or right handed?
                    Originally posted by Kielan
                    Debatable, I sat there uncontrollably shitting for more than 20 minutes.

Check my Tumblr, bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                      Wudup RT.

Andy weren't you engaged?
                      hell naw. Thank god. Plenty of other good fish out there, just got to be patient.

Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                      Dude! I went out with this 31 yo chick this past weekend and fell in love how cool she was, hella mature, no drama bullshit that is normally associated with younger girls. Loved it!
                      Word. This chick is an ER nurse and seems pretty cool. We got a date Sunday cliff jumping. Not typical of most dates. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Btw, I'm too much of a gentleman to post pics on here, so fuck off.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Btw, I'm too much of a gentleman to post pics on here, so fuck off.
                          Fuck you! Pix or GTFO! lol

JK

Comment

Btw, I'm too much of a gentleman to post pics on here, so fuck off.
                            Bullfuckingshit, you can't come in here and rave about this chick and then not post pics. That has nothing to do with "being a gentleman" either.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Its amazing how inquisitive men get when girls are being talked about.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• We just wanna see how hot this chick is, that's all.

Comment

Working...
                                X