X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
    hahaha what about nissan parts?
    im friends with one of the best nissan tuners in the northeast. dunno what kind of part i can get. what are you looking for?
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      thats not bad
      check ht and the vortex
      I have been... Like its my job.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

thats one reason its nice to be a vendor at shows. like at waterfest. i hung out with the owners of Forge, 42 Draft Designs, BSH and other important folks. its a different aspect. even if you look at my waterfest thred i posted. its a different view of a show than people are used to seeing
        The guys from forge are a riot, at SOWO last year they were giving out the little forge key chains, and giving one per car, and the guy comes up to my window and I say "sorry about that little war mate, but you shouldn't have fucked with our tea prices!" and he laughed and threw a hand full of the key chains in my car.

That and on the mic at sowo infront of every one he first adressed the crowd with

"OUI FUCKS!"

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
          The guys from forge are a riot, at SOWO last year they were giving out the little forge key chains, and giving one per car, and the guy comes up to my window and I say "sorry about that little war mate, but you shouldn't have fucked with our tea prices!" and he laughed and threw a hand full of the key chains in my car.

That and on the mic at sowo infront of every one he first adressed the crowd with

"OUI FUCKS!"
          hahaha
          the big dude witht eh shaved head? he was hanging with us for a while. we're pretty close with the forge usa guys. but the uk guys are a trip

Comment

hahaha
            the big dude witht eh shaved head? he was hanging with us for a while. we're pretty close with the forge usa guys. but the uk guys are a trip
            yea the shaved head guy from england

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
              yea the shaved head guy from england
              hes a fucking riot

Comment

• do want.

the miles are a huge turnoff though.

Comment

• Justin stop fucking saying you want e30's we know already jesus christ sell your buy one and then talk about it.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i want an e30

with an s54 swap

Comment

• That would be fucking nuts.

I NEED WHEELS HERE PEOPLE, I want 190e wheels but damn son adapters kill you in price.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                        Justin stop fucking saying you want e30's we know already jesus christ sell your buy one and then talk about it.

isnt this the random thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                          That would be fucking nuts.

I NEED WHEELS HERE PEOPLE, I want 190e wheels but damn son adapters kill you in price.
                          i can buy a wrecked m coupe with an s54 for 6500 right now. but i dunno if i want to lol

Comment

im friends with one of the best nissan tuners in the northeast. dunno what kind of part i can get. what are you looking for?
                            idk. I was just seeing if you could cause 90% of my drift buddies have nissans and they always buy shit
                            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                            Drama you are like god
                            Originally posted by SwearBear
                            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                              idk. I was just seeing if you could cause 90% of my drift buddies have nissans and they always buy shit
                              i had a nissan for a minute. it sepends what youre looking for. euro parts are more my thing

Comment

i had a nissan for a minute. it sepends what youre looking for. euro parts are more my thing
                                aaah ok. Well Ill hit you up if I need anything
                                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                                Drama you are like god
                                Originally posted by SwearBear
                                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X